News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Your psychological profile...Detective Callahan...suggests.."  (Read 1521 times)
bdc28
Classic Member

View Profile Email
« on: February 05, 2015, 04:48:48 AM »

Happy Days all.....

Nowadays, any and all police officers are required to see a therapist as part of the job. To make sure the stresses of the job are not wearing their nerves to the bone. Not so in Dirty Harry's era....

But, we are going to fix this. YOU are going to be Dirty Harry's therapist. You are going to give him a summary of his mental health. This will include ALL events from his movies, and even subplots to the movies that may not be very explored, but mentioned, about his life.

Also, keep in mind, this exercise will be speaking just as much about you as it does Detective Callahan  :)

So, what is your prognosis?

"I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing wearing my pajamas I have no idea..."
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:45:45 AM »

Great idea for a thread! I'll have to think about it ... :D
bdc28
Classic Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 09:10:03 AM »

Well you are the therapist KC...ya gotta think a little. Looking forward to your answer :)

"I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing wearing my pajamas I have no idea..."
bdc28
Classic Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 12:23:56 PM »

Im revamping this one because no one ever answered it.

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 12:27:03 PM »

Also, keep in mind, this exercise will be speaking just as much about you as it does Detective Callahan  :)

And that's why I'll be staying away from this one!  ;D

bdc28
Classic Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 09:31:11 AM »

If ANYONE would be answering this one, its you Matt. Im still waiting (ahem) on KCs response (ahem).

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 09:54:23 AM »

Maybe I'll come back to this thread after I see the movies again. I wouldn't want to give a half-thought-out answer, and at this point, don't remember the nuances of the character enough to give a decent reply. So, give me some time.

Meanwhile, KC or anyone else can step in.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T