News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New rawhide complete series set question please help!  (Read 696 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: November 16, 2015, 12:07:13 AM »

A few months ago both Amazon and Walmart had the new rawhide complete series set with all 217 episodes on 59 disc online for about $100 which to me is a great price. It comes in a grey looking box with just Clint on the front of it. But for some reason both Amazon and walmart don't have this set anymore. I have tried a few other reputable websites that I occasionally buy from like deep discount and best buy. But they don't have it either. Anybody know why they aren't carrying this new set anymore?  I know I can buy it on ebay but I don't like to buy things off of eBay.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:08:52 AM by Rawhide7 » Logged
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 09:12:32 PM »

Just so everyone knows this set is back at Walmart and Amazon for $100.  I got it for Christmas and Im opening it up tomorrow.  Cant wait to start watching some Rawhide episodes!
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »

Glad you were able to get the full set!
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 06:53:59 PM »

Thanks Christopher,

Yeah I opened it up today just to check and make sure everything was okay and to make sure all the disc were there.  It really is a very nice set.  Its got a ton of disc on it.  Great set and great price.  Im going to start watching them next week.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T