News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rawhide filming location question  (Read 702 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: January 21, 2016, 09:08:09 PM »

I just started watching my Rawhide shows last night.  I watched all three episodes on disc one season one.  And I was wondering where was Rawhide filmed at?  Its hard to tell the area looks pretty vague too me.  And they might have even used paintings as scenary back drops.  I may be wrong so please someone let me know about this.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:03:59 AM »

The IMDb shows 17 filming locations, here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052504/locations

They are mostly in the Los Angeles area and in Arizona. I doubt if they used any painted backdrops in that era.
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 02:32:33 AM »

Thanks KC

That helped a lot. I actually just watched an episode off of my DVD set and I noticed at the very end it said filmed at back lot of universal studios or something like that. So far I've watched six episodes on my DVD set and I went back to the end of each one and it said the same thing filmed at back lot of universal studios a cbs production. Something like that. I didn't notice that before. As I get further into the series I wonder if it will say that it was filmed at those locations listed on IMDB that you provided KC.

Thank you KC for taking the time to provide that for me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T