News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scott Eastwood  (Read 1731 times)
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 11:01:04 AM »

I loved him in Enter Nowhere, very interesting and unusual movie. Really didn't like much The Longest Ride and A Perfect Wave. I read somewhere he turned down Fifty Shades of Grey by saying he didn't see any script in there. I think there's more behind it. It's a history of a deep troubled man that falls in love for the first time. Scott should have considered :(
Young, beautiful, Clint Eastwood's son and looking like his father a lot physically, I believe Scott is target of so much envy and criticism. I hope more weight roles will be offered to him and his career to grow.

If you're a fan of The Fast And The Furious series there's a huge rumor going on he may be the brother of Paul Walker that nobody knew about in # 8 next year since they do look alike
Aline

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2016, 09:04:16 AM »

I am not a Fast & Furious fan, Shannon, but anything Scott is in, I will be watching :)

I used to have the five stars
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 08:48:09 AM »

I am not a Fast & Furious fan, Shannon, but anything Scott is in, I will be watching :)

Same like I said above I've already pre-ordered my ticket for his next film about a month away
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2016, 04:48:23 PM »

Scott was shooting Fast 8 in Texas and look who he found
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:24:56 PM by KC » Logged
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2016, 10:25:37 PM »

Nice pic. I edited the post to make it a bit smaller so it would fit on the screen better. :)
Shannonsmith1993

Email
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 04:33:02 AM »

Nice pic. I edited the post to make it a bit smaller so it would fit on the screen better. :)

Thanks KC it's from Scott's official Facebook page. Thanks for the edit too  :)
Brian (Jed) Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"I ain't like that anymore, kid."

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2016, 06:57:22 AM »

I was hoping to see this on the big screen.  It didnít make it to our local cinema and I wasnít inclined to go out of my way for it.  Still, my first impression was that itíd be nice to see another western and I was curious to see how Scott Eastwood would do.  Iíve since heard some negative reviews and comments but that wonít stop me from checking it out at a later date. 

"That don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was."
Aline

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 09:10:22 AM »

I watched Diablo yesterday.

*spoilers*

When it started impossible not to think of The Outlaw Josey Wales, similar plot. I thought, it seems we will have another hero here.
Used to Clint's westerns, at first I found the movie so strange, very slow paced, boring with melodic music playing all the time. At some point I almost gave up. Only looking at Scott's beauty (a mix of Clint in his Leone days and Franco Nero's Django) kept me going.

Some scenes are moving and we felt for his character. After the part he is wounded and indians took care of him, it's when the story grabbed my attention and didn't let me go. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen and it was pleasure watching a victimized young man turning into a psychotic cynical assassin. Scott facial expressions are amazing. Don't let bad reviews get you, the movie can be slow paced sometimes but the performances (honorable mention to Walton Goggins) are absolutely great. Officially a Scott fan here.

Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2016, 11:56:54 PM »

-satu-
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 12:47:07 AM »

That costume was noted in Finland too; http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2016101822479163_vi.shtml

It's in Finnish, sorry. But it basically says Scott is the more handsome version of his dad. Not sure if I agree, they are both quite handsome.  :smitten:

Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?
Aline

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 06:27:29 AM »

I think Clint has a more beautiful smile and lips but Scott has an incredible body especially the legs it must be the surfing lifestyle. I agree Satu, both gorgeous, impossible to decide :)

Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2016, 02:04:57 PM »

The kid is getting to be annoying already.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 02:44:22 PM »

news.com.au

Scott is in Australia shooting a new film.

ďThe hospitality here is off the charts!!! Some of the nicest humans on the planet here,Ē

:coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:45:33 PM by The Schofield Kid » Logged

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T