News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I want to continue the westerns in your honor  (Read 615 times)
shawnd555

View Profile Email
« on: May 20, 2016, 04:52:11 AM »

Hello,
I would like to become the next western movie star. I would like to carry on Mr. Eastwood's becoming the next western superstar in his honor.  I use to break horses and tend to cattle and have a lot of knowledge about it.  I would like for him to train me.
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:33:58 AM »

You know what they say about wishes? If you say them out loud, they won't come true.

So next year, take a deep breath and while blowing out those candles, think hard... and if you get all of them (and shhhh, don't tell anyone) you may get your wish!  :)
shawnd555

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 11:50:40 AM »

That's really too bad..I wasn't wishing...I have the talent and the brains, just give me those reins
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 12:17:33 PM »

Well, Shawn, you'd need an agent, and a professional portfolio, and you'd have to work your way up in the industry -- probably doing some theater or commercials, or both.

We're just a fan board, and we have no way of getting you in touch with Clint. But, I can assure you that he is a very busy man who is still making movies, and music, and he's also working with other established actors and crew. So I wouldn't expect he'd work with someone off the street without putting in their own dues and effort first.

So, that's my advice to you... find a talent agent, and see if you can land some work, and who knows? Maybe someday you can get a film role. Clint was in about 10 bit parts and many years of working in television before he got a big break. You've got a long road ahead. Good luck.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T