News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last Wish Meeting for Bro In Law with Cancer  (Read 722 times)
sisterinlaw

View Profile Email
« on: June 01, 2016, 10:32:32 AM »

I don't know if this will get him any closer to meeting Clint Eastwood, but I figure I would give it a try.  My brother in law was diagnosed with Cancer a year ago and after chemo and treatment things are not looking so good.  I am not 100% sure on how much time he has with us but from what the doctor's say 6 months to a year but God is great and hopefully he will stay with us longer.  Ever since I have known my brother in law he has been a huge Clint Eastwood fan ,he is a police officer   :police: partly because of him watching all those Eastwood movies, he even named his son Clint.  My husband and I got a chance to spend last weekend and when he talks about meeting Clint Eastwood he just gets so excited.  I just wish that somehow , someway at least this would be a dream he could fulfill.  He has always been a simple guy and very humble.
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »

Hello sisterinlaw,

Although I wish I could say that Clint reads this board, all we know is that he's aware that it exists. He's never posted here, that we know of, and this wouldn't be the best place to hope he sees your message. We're just a fan board where fans discuss Clint's movies. A few of the members of this board have been lucky enough to meet Clint, almost all of these circumstances have been by visiting Carmel and spending time at the Hogsbreath Inn. The chances of an actual run-in are very slim, though.

You could also try writing Clint at his official mailing address, which is:

Clint Eastwood
C/O Malpaso Productions, Warner Bros.
4000 Warner Blvd,
Burbank CA, 91522

It's a nice thing you're doing for your brother in law, and I hope you have success.

Let your brother in law know the Clint Fans over here wish him all the best in his fight.

KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 06:19:32 PM »

Amen to that! Good luck, sisterinlaw!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T