News: In theaters December 14: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank God It's Friday! / "Everybody's working for the weekend!"  (Read 5614 times)
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2017, 12:35:03 PM »

I've been off work for about the last two weeks, but will be going back next week as fall classes begin. So the end of this week and the weekend will be getting some stuff ready for that.
This is from last August, but I'm now finishing up a semester and will be out of work for the next three weeks. So this weekend is going to go on for a while. ;D
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2017, 12:43:06 PM »

Enjoy your down time, Christopher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2017, 05:25:56 PM »

What a wonderful, extended holiday weekend!  I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmastime!

Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2018, 05:38:37 AM »

I spent this past holiday weekend visiting my best friend in Taunton, Dan.  We became friends way back in the 6th grade and I consider him my brother.  Itís been a while since Iíve been to Taunton and it was a great visit.  I first began visiting on a semi-regular basis three years ago as Iíd begun my separation from Diana.  Dan, his wife and two kids opened their home to me and I couldnít be more thankful.  Those visits helped me cope with one of the most difficult trials of my life. 

Now that Iím in a new relationship, I vowed to continue visiting when possible.  Sad to say itís not something I kept up with during marriage.  Spending time with my best friend, getting caught up, laughing at many of the old familiar things and stories from the past and new experiences are priceless.

Not only that, but itís far better returning home to Tina & Scooter, rather than roommates which was, essentially, alone.

I hope everybody had a great weekend. 🙂

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T