News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Eastwood Movie Challenge continues!  (Read 454 times)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:20:13 PM »

For those of you who started the Eastwood Movie Challenge, but fell behind part way, there is good news. Although the Challenge was originally intended to end last week, after the opening of Sully on September 9, we have decided to extend it another month, until October 15. Or, as Matt put it:

The deadline was originally September 9th - for the release of Sully. But, since Sully will remain in the theaters, I see no reason we can't extend it through September, and even into October. Let's say for those who are serious about completing the Challenge, it stays open until October 15th.

And Matt promises that everyone who finishes by October 15 will win a prize!

Even if you can't finish by October 15, we still encourage everyone to begin or complete your own personal Eastwood Movie Challenge. See as many of the films as you can in order, and post your reaction to each one in the various Challenge threads in this Forum, all of which will remain open indefinitely. And of course, keep updating your progress in the Eastwood Movie Challenge Journal thread!
-satu-
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 12:25:25 PM »

I really wanted to complete this but I couldn't. I'm still trying to find all the films that are missing from my collection...  :( There are 12.

Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?
higashimori
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 08:36:22 PM »

‌I just completed my 'The Eastwood Movie Challenge Journal'!!  :)
‌I wanted to finish to post my impressions on the rest of the movies before the end of 2016 but unfortunately I could not for many reasons but if that even took the time, I intend to post my impressions on the rest of the movies!​

" They just don't make then like this anymore ."      " I just don't meet then like him anymore !! "
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 09:38:00 PM »

Congratulations, Higashimori!  8)

I hope Matt will be able to find a prize for you, even though it is past the "extended" completion date!  :)
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 08:42:04 AM »

Congrats Higashimori! Those of us who actually completed the Eastwood challenge are part of a small club here on the board. Welcome! I'm glad to have you as a member.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T