Long time lurker, first time poster
This year I decided to put together a Man with No Name costume build. Last year we lost my dad, and we both loved the Dollar trilogy more than anything. So I wanted to piece this together in honor of him. Also, it is just a great set to have and I definitely intend to wear it on Halloween and any Western events I may attend with my lady. Being 6'3 and lanky as hell helps pulling it all off
Putting this together, I went for a hodge podge of my favorite elements of the character from each film. So he is kind of a mix as seen in the 3 films as opposed to focusing on one specifically.
So far I have quite a few pieces of the costume pieced together already. I have the following:
- Larry Green Productions Poncho
- Straightline Collectibles Faux Sheepskin Vest
- Straightline Collectibles Railroad Shirt
- Straightline Collectibles Wrist Strap
- Straightline Collectibles Holster
- Straightline Collectibles 1851 Colty Navy Replica
- Some roughout, suede Tony Lama boots (not square-toed but close enough)
- Already had some spurs, cheroots and a black neckerchief laying around
I also ordered a hat from Spaghetti Western Replicas which should be here by the first week of October. Expect plenty of pictures when it arrives! In the mean time I will be dusting up all of that gear
Thanks for looking!