News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GBU newest dvd the two disc collectors edition question?  (Read 348 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:03:43 PM »

Do any of you own this dvd two disc collectors edition?  Im unable to do pics.  But the dvd case or box is white with Clints full picture on the front.  Its the newest dvd out for this movie.  Its got added scenes that were originally cut.  And Clints and Elis voice is dubbed in which this was done when both men are older.  And there is a lee van cleef impersonator for his part since he died in 89.  Only done for those specific added on scenes.  Anyways just wondering how the dvd disc are set inside this case?  Is the case cardboard or plastic?  Is this a quality copy?  I cant get much info on the specifics on what type of case it is and how the disc are inside the case.

Thanks for any help
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:30:48 PM »

I haven't had my copy of this DVD edition around lately, so I can't check for you, rawhide. Are you asking about how the discs are placed in the case because you're concerned the discs could get damaged or scratched based on how they're placed?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T