News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All in the family TV show  (Read 67 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: March 07, 2017, 10:23:04 PM »

Any of you like All in the family TV show. Archie Bunker and Edith along with meathead and Gloria are hilarious. I remember watching reruns of this show yrs ago. Now there showing it again every weekday and weekday nights. Very funny show. Characters are classic.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 08:22:56 PM »

I don't think I've ever seen this show. I've seen clips over the years but I don't remember it being on TV here. I'm sure it was but I was too young at the time and I don't remember it ever being rerun.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
PeterD

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 10:48:06 PM »

It was not a bad show at all, taken from the UK show Love Thy Neighbour which was WAY more racist that All in the family and not nearly as funny.

Have seen the first 3 seasons from memory and plan on watching the rest in time. Archie Bunker was one of the greatest characters in TV history.
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 01:45:39 AM »

Yeah they show reruns of it during week days. Two episodes a day. It's one of those great funny tv shows if you can get past some of the political racist stuff. I can see where some people may not like this show due to that. But I like this show because of the great characters Archie Edith Gloria and mike. And the Jefferson are great as well. There interaction with each other are great. Very comical. O'Conner was perfect in that role. Threes company is another great one too. Jack tripper is one of the great characters as well.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T