News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint's great health  (Read 197 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: April 14, 2017, 02:34:42 AM »

I just finished watching trouble with the curve. Which I have really enjoyed watching over the past 5 yrs. Its amazing to me how well Clint did in this movie considering he was 81 yrs old at the time. Not only that but he directed a great movie in sully this past year too. I haven't heard of any major illnesses with Clint at least that weren't made public. The man appears to be very healthy and looks healthy too. If I'm lucky enough to live that old I hope I'm as in great a shape as he is. He is a great role model for health and longevity. He obviously takes great care of himself still at the age of 86. I'm so proud that he's my favorite actor and such a great person and role model for good health.
Aline

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:36:02 AM »

Absolutely agree, Rawhide. I always mention Clint when see people around me, whatever are friends or relatives destroying theirselves with bad habits. I have heard Clint is vegetarian. But also we don't know, some people take care of themselves and even that way get ill sometimes. Clint is a case study :)

I used to have the five stars
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 01:15:25 AM »

Yeah. Thanks Aline for the response. Your right sometimes even the healthiest people get ill sometimes. For me I play the percentages. I am pretty much a vegetarian except I eat salmon twice a week. I pretty much eat like a rabbit lots of fruits and veggies.  I excercise running biking weight lifting five days a week. I usually take two days off. But on one of those days off I sometimes take a walk in the park. My weight is normal and I don't smoke. I eat one sweet item per week and one soft drink per week. And I do breathing relaxation techniques twice a day.  I am defenately still capable of getting cancer or heart trouble. But doing all this reduces my odds of getting that. And if I do I feel like I have a better chance for a full recovery. So for me it's about the odds and percentages.  Based on my research. My current lifestyle choices and my family history I have roughly a 10 percent chance of getting most cancers and or heart disease. I like those odds. Clint is defenately my inspiration. I have been on this healthy routine now for over 3 yrs. I honestly have adapted very well. I don't ever feel deprived. I do occasionally sway away for like one meal but next meal I'm right back to eating healthy food again. But I don't eat steak beef or any other meat except for fish. My cheat meals are the occasional French fries or a small veggie thin crust pizza. And sometimes an auntie Anne pretzel.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:17:30 AM by Rawhide7 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T