News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who saw The 15:17 To Paris? Members' Comments (NO SPOILERS, PLEASE)  (Read 482 times)
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« on: February 05, 2018, 09:07:03 PM »

With The 15:17 To Paris opening this week, it's time to get our traditional "members' comments" threads started.

We welcome all thoughts and comments and even full-fledged reviews of the film, but please... NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. If you feel that what you want to say about the film may spoil it for those who haven't yet seen it, then please post in our SPOILERS thread for The 15:17 To Paris.

http://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=10666.msg236991#msg236991
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:10:02 PM by The Schofield Kid » Logged

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 06:53:02 PM »

I guess not many here have seen the movie yet? Of course I realize not everyone is able to see the movie within the few several days of its release.

I posted in the spoiler thread my thoughts about the movie, but I'll add some non-spoiler ones here. I thought it was okay. There are some things about the movie I liked, and some things about it I didn't care for. I specified a few things in the other thread.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T