News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MULE: Production Information and News  (Read 31253 times)
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2019, 08:17:12 PM »

Do any of you in your heart of hearts really think or believe Eastwood or The Mule was going to be nominated for anything? What you are dealing with is a completely different and moronic environment in the Hollywood and media circles today from years ago..... It's pretty disturbing. To me, Eastwood made a movie @ 88 and against all odds ( including my original thoughts) and the movie ended a BO hit and that's enough. What he did was astounding. I doubt the man really cares about nominations and I certainly feel that is vindication..... Hollywood is one big bull---- place...

Did you see "The Mule," Perry? If so, I'd love to hear your expanded thoughts in "The Mule" review threads. Your opinion is quite interesting to me, since I know you didn't enjoy a lot of Eastwood's recent work, so I'd like to hear more about how you felt about this one and why.
Macpherson

View Profile Email
« Reply #441 on: January 24, 2019, 03:27:21 PM »

Finally getting to see The Mule, as it is released in the UK tomorrow......
 :) :)
Saman Moradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #442 on: January 25, 2019, 08:48:22 AM »

This weekend Clint Eastwood’s The Mule will cross the $100 million mark at the domestic box office. It’s a mulestone! It’s hard to overstate how impressive this showing is: A movie about an 80-something codger driving around the country became one of the biggest hits of the year in relation to its cost despite being mostly dismissed by critics and getting no love at the Golden Globes or the Oscars. The success of The Mule is as remarkable as the success of Crazy Rich Asians.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/clint-eastwoods-amazing-milestone/
Hocine

View Profile Email
« Reply #443 on: January 25, 2019, 08:15:55 PM »

This weekend Clint Eastwood’s The Mule will cross the $100 million mark at the domestic box office. It’s a mulestone! It’s hard to overstate how impressive this showing is: A movie about an 80-something codger driving around the country became one of the biggest hits of the year in relation to its cost despite being mostly dismissed by critics and getting no love at the Golden Globes or the Oscars. The success of The Mule is as remarkable as the success of Crazy Rich Asians.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/clint-eastwoods-amazing-milestone/

Thank you, Saman Moradkhani !
This article is a good reminder :)
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #444 on: January 29, 2019, 12:28:51 PM »

AKA23..I haven't seen The Mule yet. I plan on seeing it in the next few weeks. I'll give my opinion after that.....

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T