News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eastwood Foundation  (Read 166 times)
pietenpol

View Profile Email
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:23:54 PM »

8/9/2018

Mr. Eastwood

My first memory of your career was my parents coming home from seeing 'Paint Your Wagon' at the theater. I was 4 years old and they brought home half a box of movie popcorn. Through the years I have enjoyed every movie I have seen you in. Recently I had the chance to work on some drafting for your daughter's shelter. My brother is the architect working on it. My wife had copd complications and for 4 months I basically lived in her hospital room with my computer working on that project as well as others. She passed away about a month ago and I started working on 3d renderings of the inside of the shelter. It took my mind off the loss and helped me greatly. I was getting back into going out and socializing/working more until I found out our little brother just had a heart attack and passed. If its not an imposition I was wondering if I could send you a copy of the latest rendering for the inside of the shelter with a return envelope and just get an autograph on it.

Sincerely, Steve Kerr
[img]

8/9/2018

Mr. Eastwood

My first memory of your career was my parents coming home from seeing 'Paint Your Wagon' at the theater. I was 4 years old and they brought home half a box of movie popcorn. Through the years I have enjoyed every movie I have seen you in. Recently I had the chance to work on some drafting for your daughter's shelter. My brother is the architect working on it. My wife had copd complications and for 4 months I basically lived in her hospital room with my computer working on that project as well as others. She passed away about a month ago and I started working on 3d renderings of the inside of the shelter. It took my mind off the loss and helped me greatly. I was getting back into going out and socializing/working more until I found out our little brother just had a heart attack and passed. If its not an imposition I was wondering if I could send you a copy of the latest rendering for the inside of the shelter with a return envelope and just get an autograph on it.

Sincerely, Steve Kerr
pietenpol

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 11:02:51 PM »

pietenpol

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 11:05:05 PM »

Have no clue how to embed the picture but I swear it is not a virus. The foundation is coming along nicely.
pietenpol

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 11:07:08 PM »

KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 07:11:45 AM »

Hi pietenpol,

I'm very sorry for your losses.

Unfortunately, this is a fan site, not Mr. Eastwood's personal site, and we have no way of calling his attention to your posts.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T