News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eastwood to Direct Juror #2 for Warner Bros as Final Film  (Read 16882 times)
honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2023, 03:15:53 PM »

AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2023, 04:43:31 PM »

Based on this note, from the company casting extras in Savannah, Francesca Eastwood appears to have a role in this. Her picture is shown and the note mentions they are looking for a variety of people who "resemble" her, which indicates to me she may have a substantial non cameo type role in the film. There is still no mention from any source outside of the IMBD listing that Clint Eastwood has an acting part in this.

https://mailchi.mp/ccc48ef6c6c3/casting-notice-juror-2-filming-in-savannah-12610301?fbclid=IwAR2fY8_rCEVOcsYjRH5Vh79LD_zSTyeInArvgqOENg5gIx5AZyvxaco9q4I

antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2023, 09:06:59 AM »

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2023, 02:44:44 PM »

SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2023, 11:27:10 PM »

Does anyone know who is the DP of this project? or who is editing? old colleagues or new ones?
Macpherson

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2023, 01:13:16 PM »

AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2023, 01:56:44 PM »

For anyone that needed additional convincing, I think these recent updates regarding "Juror #2" pretty conclusively prove that that "official" account is fake. They aren't posting any photos that have not first been posted by others (they even cropped a woman out of the photo) the quality of the photos in many cases is terrible, and taken from quite a distance, which is why they are so out of focus, which an official site would never post. They would want really high quality photos to represent the Eastwood brand and get people excited about how great the movie looks and Eastwood is doing on the set. Also, the site posted that the film would begin filming when the writer's strike ends, but the writer's strike is ongoing, and they are still filming. I think the day after they posted this, they started filming, or two days later. Additionally, Eastwood would never approve photos of himself in bathing suits and the like, especially at an older age. He is extremely private and this is just not something he would want the public to see. I'm curious. Does anyone disagree with this and still think this is an official site? If no, why continue to pay attention to it? I'm wondering what value it may be bringing for some of you.
honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2023, 04:46:32 PM »

For anyone that needed additional convincing, I think these recent updates regarding "Juror #2" pretty conclusively prove that that "official" account is fake. They aren't posting any photos that have not first been posted by others (they even cropped a woman out of the photo) the quality of the photos in many cases is terrible, and taken from quite a distance, which is why they are so out of focus, which an official site would never post. They would want really high quality photos to represent the Eastwood brand and get people excited about how great the movie looks and Eastwood is doing on the set. Also, the site posted that the film would begin filming when the writer's strike ends, but the writer's strike is ongoing, and they are still filming. I think the day after they posted this, they started filming, or two days later. Additionally, Eastwood would never approve photos of himself in bathing suits and the like, especially at an older age. He is extremely private and this is just not something he would want the public to see. I'm curious. Does anyone disagree with this and still think this is an official site? If no, why continue to pay attention to it? I'm wondering what value it may be bringing for some of you.

I totally agree. Every "official" twitter account of Eastwood is fake. And the photos are caught from other accounts, where they are taken by amateurs, curious tourists or locals ...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 04:49:18 PM by honkytonkman » Logged
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2023, 11:09:56 PM »

Day 4 filming Juror #2...

https://twitter.com/RealTheClint/status/1674133882361335911?t=Mu_S8V27nZPeMX5zvwq3Bw&s=19

;)
Exciting. pretty good pictures here. It's obviously Savannah and the casting calls also back this info.
LB13

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2023, 09:35:50 AM »

I agree. It is strange that they have a blue tick and haven't been blocked yet.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2023, 11:00:16 AM »

Hi everyone,
I totally agree with you, AKA23. Those Twitter accounts look too amateurish and fake.
The worst thing: they do not even seem interested in Clint Eastwood films since they are never discussed.
In fact, no deep thoughts on his body of work can be found. Just some pictures of memorabilia or films sets posted here and there. The informations are particularly approximative, if not wrong. Ironically, they say that the other Clint Eastwood accounts are fake or unofficial. To answer to your question, AKA23, those Twitter accounts bring no value for me. When visiting or following those accounts, I am just curious to read what is said about Clint Eastwood films. But it is very disappointing.

honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2023, 01:55:01 PM »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 02:00:03 PM by honkytonkman » Logged
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2023, 07:39:06 PM »

We might have a soft confirmation that Clint Eastwood is actually acting in this film. If true, I wouldn't really say this if Clint was just having a cameo role in the film, so this is the first indication that it may be true that he has a supporting role in this movie. The person responsible for security is on the set every day and would know. 

Just ran in to Clint Eastwood, Kiefer Sutherland and Nicholas Hoult filming a movie (Juror #2) in a square in Savannah!!  Word on the street is it will be Eastwood's last and he's directing and acting in it according to the security guy I talked with!  Pretty cool!!!!

https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/357376500_10162693184457738_317001585509573269_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&cb=99be929b-3346023f&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=knU8GPtz5fcAX-aCsZa&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.xx&oh=00_AfBytNtKK-j1KEwfbi2VMWmvcCTKoqCOI0ffGDVRB2I-_w&oe=64A2F746
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2023, 12:03:13 AM »

I think we have Kiefer Sutherland here.
honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2023, 08:46:17 AM »

« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 08:49:56 AM by honkytonkman » Logged
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2023, 10:01:58 AM »

The 3d insta link starts with the filming of a scene.
Is this my idea or Mr Hoult is heading towards the bench where Mr Eastwood is sitting , as seen in the next photo. He can't be directing with two strangers sitting next to him.
Can he ?

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2023, 01:53:19 PM »

The 3d insta link starts with the filming of a scene.
Is this my idea or Mr Hoult is heading towards the bench where Mr Eastwood is sitting , as seen in the next photo. He can't be directing with two strangers sitting next to him.
Can he ?

The two women you see next to him are probably members of the crew. Or actresses.
And Hoult and Sutherland are clearly heading in Clint's direction.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 01:55:47 PM by honkytonkman » Logged
honkytonkman

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2023, 04:19:38 PM »

Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2023, 11:15:53 AM »

AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2023, 03:30:14 PM »

I think Twitter changed their policy and it's no longer possible to access twitter sites, even with a link, unless you have a Twitter account and are logged in. I don't have a Twitter account, and I'm sure that not everyone here does. Is it possible to post the photos directly so everyone can see them?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T