News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eastwood to Direct Juror #2 for Warner Bros as Final Film  (Read 20706 times)
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2023, 03:40:13 PM »

Hi AKA23,

Here are some photos that I previously tried to share from Twitter:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuNXFWKv7Ie/?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA==

Are you able to open this link ?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 04:08:29 PM by Hocine » Logged
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2023, 04:14:18 PM »

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 04:17:51 PM by Hocine » Logged
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

You gotta be durable...real durable. Most ain't

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2023, 05:23:22 AM »

Its great seeing our man back at work.. 😊

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
antonis
Member Extraordinaire

I'm afraid you have misjudged me...

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2023, 07:08:58 AM »

He's definetelly sitting in front of the camera...

a MAN has got to know his public's expectations...
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2023, 09:59:07 AM »

the image's description says Clint and Crew enjoying an Evening at La Scala last night here in Savannah in between Filming Juror #2.
And here we can see Eastwood himself joined by Steve Campanelli and The Canadian cinematographer, Yves Belanger. So I guess that this marks his 3rd collaboration with Clint after The Mule & Richard Jewell.
I prefer Tom Stern more though, But Yves' style is as well European and rich. so I'm happy.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2023, 10:03:06 AM »

AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2023, 12:39:24 PM »

Hocine, thanks for checking in. I can open all the instagram links, just not any Twitter link. It is exciting to see Clint on the set and working again! Sad this is being reported to be the last time.

From these photos, it does appear to me that Clint is part of the cast. He appears to be wearing the same clothing over and over again, on different days, which wouldn't be needed as a director, but likely would be if he were acting, to maintain continuity for the scene or scenes.

Antonis, wondering how you know that he is sitting in front of the camera for the scenes. What are you seeing in these photos that is giving you that impression?
LB13

View Profile Email
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2023, 08:45:13 AM »

According to the extras casting sheets from Savannah, the Georgia part of the shooting is supposed to have finished yesterday. Any news on the Los Angeles shoots?
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2023, 11:58:02 AM »

and that's Toni Collette
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2023, 05:26:24 PM »

That doesn't really look like Toni Collette to me, but that could be just because the image is so poor quality you can't really see the details very well.

Jordan Ruimy is reporting that the SAG, the actors branch, is set to strike on Wednesday. If that happens, all productions, including "Juror #2", will have to shut down.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2023/7/nip29dunk3whs5wgtb2u46l49t4ch6
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2023, 07:09:46 PM »

That would be unfortunate.
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2023, 08:41:06 AM »

Really enjoying seeing all these photographs of our man back at work..

AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2023, 04:37:33 AM »

Talks failed, so the strike is happening. This is incredibly bad news for this film. It will have to stop production, and depending on how long this strike lasts (the Writer's strike has gone on for months), I'm actually not sure if Warners will be willing to pay for a delay, which will add significant production costs, or if the cast will be available when the strike ends to finish the film, as they may have already committed to other projects.

https://deadline.com/2023/07/actors-strike-contract-talks-fail-sag-aftra-to-launch-pickets-1235436031/
Hammerhead

Get the hell out of the way, hammerhead.

View Profile Email
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2023, 05:51:45 AM »

Unfortunate, but I 100% support the actors as the studios are for the most part a bunch of scumbags, as shown by the Warner head's reported comments re Cry Macho.
SamanMoradkhani

View Profile Email
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2023, 01:09:47 AM »

it's fine. Actors are under contract and every project will be done sooner or later. Exciting times.
Hocine
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2023, 08:38:07 AM »

« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 09:04:13 AM by Hocine » Logged
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2023, 01:18:42 PM »

This makes me really sad. I really hate this. If this is a short strike, it will probably not impact this film much, but in my opinion, it's unlikely to be a short strike. The issues that prompted this strike seem very similar to the writer's strike, and that has been going on since May 2nd and is projected to likely last potentially until the Fall. Hopefully the fact that there are now two strikes will motivate studios to settle more quickly. The best case scenario if this is not a short strike, is that the release will now be delayed until 2024. The worst case scenario is that it doesn't get completed, due to something happening with Eastwood's health (he is 93), or because the new CEO, who didn't really want to do a future Eastwood film in the first place, if earlier reports are accurate, cancels it. My bet is that this film gets completed, since it's reported to be Eastwood's last, it's filmed for 3 weeks already, and I think it would upset a lot of people in the industry if it were stopped, since I'm confident Eastwood has industry friends!
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2023, 02:01:24 AM »

Im confident itll  get completed
I was under the impression that it was just the film project Eastwood first put forward that the CEO/ Warners declined. The current CEO
and his team must have approved and been happy with  this one for it to get the go ahead.. Also I?ve not heard anything from Clint or his people to suggest this will be his last film. I?d guess if Juror is reasonably successful and Clint comes up with interesting scripts then he could continue.
I reckon all this last film stuff is just rumours possibly to generate interest in this movie..
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 01:51:06 AM by Gant » Logged

Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2023, 02:28:40 PM »

I hope the strike won't take long to settle. From what I've heard, the producers and studios are trying to screw over people in some ways, so I hope the actors and writers can bargain effectively enough.
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2023, 07:27:52 AM »

Agreed Christopher

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T