News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EVERY WHICH WAY: Audience Reaction 5: Funniest Moment  (Read 1864 times)
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: July 13, 2003, 09:21:42 PM »

What, for you, is the funniest moment of the film?
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 03:26:58 PM »

Funniest scene for me is the one where the Black Widows meet up to discuss what they're going to do about Philo Beddoe.  This part of that scene is my favorite:

CHOLLO:  Now, if we're all talking about the same man, and I think we are, then it appears that he's got a rather... growing collection of our bikes.

FRANK:  Yeah, but we don't know for sure if he took them or not.  We were...

DALLAS:  (Interrupting) Unconscious for TWO HOURS!
D'Ambrosia
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 03:48:50 PM »

I have to admit that there are several scenes that I just lose it and start laughing my head off at.

The scene with Ma talking to the police is hysterical.  
Police- "Clyde?"  
Ma- "His APE!  Eating my Oreos, Craaaaping all over the place.  Twelve ribs my ass."  

And when the Black Widows drive up on her lawn and she goes to town on them whipping out the shotgun blasting away hitting the gas tanks.  Classic stuff.

I also love the scene where the Police are target practicing listening to the local boys on the radio and trying to figure out what their number codes are.  That reminds me of Airplane alot.  

Philos Tarzan yell is classic as well.  That whole fishing scene is funny as hell.  "Give me that rod!  He's a stud,  He's got to weigh 25 pounds."  SLAP!  Then the other cop.  "Feet don't fail me now", Running though the brush with all of that equipment  and mumbling  "Snakes, Apes this is crap", or something like that.  

The scene where Philo runs into the Black Widows in the ally And the leader shouting durning the fight "THE BIKES! THE BIKES!".  

The final scene of the movie with all of Philos adversaries washed up driving down the highway.  

Really to many funny scenes to mention them all.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 03:50:09 PM by DAmbrosia » Logged
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2003, 02:10:08 PM »

Thanks, everyone! This thread is now locked.  Please post any additional thoughts you have on this topic in the General Discussion forum.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »

This topic has been temporarily unlocked.  Feel free to post any additional thoughts or discussion here.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T