News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EVERY WHICH WAY: Audience Reaction 2: Your Favorite Scene  (Read 1469 times)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 13, 2003, 09:26:17 PM »

What is your favorite scene from Every Which Way But Loose? Why do you like it so much?
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 08:21:04 PM »

The final fight with Tank Murdock.  I explained by reasons for that choice in THIS thread.

I also kinda like the scene where Clint meets up with the Black Widows and you hear the whistle from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, and the cameraman gives you the "Leone shot" from underneath Clint's hand.  Very cool.  8)
Lilly
Member Extraordinaire

"If she looks back..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 10:12:42 AM »

It's been a while so I can't be sure, but I think Philo's "Leone-esque" confrontation with the Black Widows is my favourite.  I've only seen the film once, and that scene stands out in my memory.  I agree Matt, the whistle moment is way cool. 8)

mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2003, 02:12:21 PM »

Thanks, everyone! This thread is now locked.  Please post any additional thoughts you have on this topic in the General Discussion forum.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:06:04 PM »

This topic has been temporarily unlocked.  Feel free to post any additional thoughts or discussion here.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T