News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EVERY WHICH WAY: The Story 4. The Black Widows  (Read 2636 times)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 13, 2003, 09:31:33 PM »

What do you think of the storyline involving The Black Widows? Do you think the characters and scenes are funny? Can you compare these characters to characters in any other film?
misty71

I'm a guitar player

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 11:21:47 AM »

theyre so silly!I mean, they wanna be this though gang, and they always screw up.I like the part when they go to Philo's mom and they get beat by this little old lady.
Hilarious...Oh Im gonna have to watch this movie again! ;D

and when he shows Philo his tatooo and says something like "whats that" "thats an arm"
 Oh, how can anyone not think this is funny ;D

and that music that always plays when they arrive...Ive got to re-watch this tonight! ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 11:38:19 AM by misty71 » Logged

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."
 Keith Richards
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 04:32:36 PM »

Yeah, I think their theme music is pretty funny.  That "sha na na na na na."   I don't know if my interpretation of it is right or not, but it makes me think these same dudes were still living in the great days of the biker gangs of the 50's, trying hard to be something they weren't... most of them are about twenty years past their teenage years, so maybe they've just never grown up and have been this way all this time... still trying to get it right.  :D

I think John Quade as the Black Widows leader, Chollo, is pretty funny.  His annoyance with the inferiority of his gang might not get laughter out of me, but it does make me smile.  And I love that at the end of the sequel he was smart enough to make this gang of losers "winners" for once. :)

The actors certainly seem to be enjoying themselves, I'm sure those were fun roles for them to play.

D'Ambrosia
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 04:06:08 PM »

Oh, they are Great!  Funny as Hell and it wouldn't be the same movie without them.

One word sums it up!

Morphodites.
 ;D
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2003, 02:16:22 PM »

Thanks, everyone! This thread is now locked.  Please post any additional thoughts you have on this topic in the General Discussion forum.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 07:09:19 PM »

This topic has been temporarily unlocked.  Feel free to post any additional thoughts or discussion here.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T