News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Updated my Mystic River website  (Read 1704 times)
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: July 30, 2003, 04:13:10 PM »

Feel free to do whatever you wish with this post mod's, but I figured I'd start this topic to notify everyone as to when I have updated my Mystic River Preview Site.

Updates over the past few weeks have included, archiving the news, adding an awards section, and adding more production stills, which I found today, and mentioned here.

I have put them all up on my site here, but unfortuantly, some of them don't appear to be working right now. Hopefully they'll be up and running soon, if not, I'll try and fix it tomorrow.
Lilly
Member Extraordinaire

"If she looks back..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 07:40:09 AM »

:)Thanks Brendan.  You've made a great site! 8)
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 08:35:45 AM »

Thanks Lilly.

I'm hoping over the next few weeks Warner will start doing stuff for this movie. I want them to officially open the site up and have it have features and stuff.
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 09:27:13 AM »

I fixed some errors and I also added and updated release dates for some countires.
Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2003, 10:15:35 AM »

I did a renovation of sorts to the webpage. I added a new plot description, catagoriezed the photo section better, and I updated the cast and crew list with just Eli Wallach's part.
eustressor

Undeterred.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2003, 12:45:36 PM »

Hey, Brendan, just wanted to let you know that I just visited your site and it's looking really good. Nice stills, good background info - I'm getting all tasted up for Mystic. Thanks! :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T