News: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood: now on disc and streaming!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: clint's appeal to women  (Read 2279 times)
springbunny

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« on: November 06, 2003, 09:00:04 AM »

where is there a discussion of clint's appeal to the fermale population? he is so attractive on so many levels. would like to discuss.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 09:10:43 AM by springbunny » Logged
springbunny

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 09:07:13 AM »

[can hardly wait to see mystic river and look forward to women's comments on clint's incredible appeal for women or am i just thinking i'm alone in this???
« Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 09:11:37 AM by springbunny » Logged
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2003, 09:19:26 AM »

Welcome to the Eastwood Web Board, springbunny.

There isn't a topic about Mr. Eastwood's appeal only to women.  Comments about his appeal to general audiences are interspersed in topics throughout this board.  It isn't a good idea to have a topic relating only to his appeal to women because of the possibility of too many personal comments being made and we don't discuss personal topics about Mr. Eastwood on this board.  The purpose of this board is to share information with other members relative to his films and his career.
pilar

Well, I hope they say...nice things.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2003, 10:11:50 PM »

Geez, you're no fun,  mgk.  I wanted to see the thread, too. What are we going to say that's so terribly inappropriate?   :-*

Pilar
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2003, 09:06:54 AM »

Sorry, pilar and springbunny.  I have no idea what either of you might post in this particular thread and don't know whether it would be inappropriate or not.  But I do know what some members and ex-members have tried to post in similar threads in the past and those things were inappropriate.
Daisy Abigael

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 10:10:38 AM »

Message Deleted
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 04:15:18 PM by Daisy Abigael » Logged

Daisy Girl!
JOANNA

"Alright"

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2003, 12:07:54 PM »

I can certainly understand the moderator's opinion on this subject. It is possible, like some other subject's on this site, that it may become inappropriate. But in my opinion, part of Eastwood's film career success has been his 'appeal to women'. I'm sure he has always known he has sex appeal and has crafted that into his work. He is pure entertainment to both men and women. He's just great at what he does. I feel this is a legitimate subject to post.  :o
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T