News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Question  (Read 2444 times)
Dessie15

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2004, 01:32:27 PM »

Hey everyone, I have an assignment to find Clint Eastwood's home address.  If anybody knows it or knows how I could find it, please post me a reply and let me know!  Thanks!!!
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 01:52:31 PM »

Hi Dessie 15 and welcome to the Clint Eastwood Web Board.

I don't think you are going to find anyone here with Mr. Eastwood's home address.  Plus, he has several homes.  The closest I can get you to is the town he lives in most of the time and that's Carmel, California.

His office address can be found on the first page of this web site in the FAQ section.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 01:53:45 PM »

What kind of an assignment is that? Does your teacher want to turn out a class of celebrity stalkers?  ???

If I knew Eastwood's home address, I would not post it on this Board.
Dessie15

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 03:47:33 PM »

Actually, I'm a journalism major in college, and the assignment is to help us get ready for interviewing and finding information quickly.  I already put his productions company address on my assignment, but I thought I might try this site, and that's true, I definitely wouldn't post his home address on the site.  I think it's definitely a stupid assignment, though, because we had to find addresses for several public figures, which I think is stupid, but it definitely is an assignment.   :-\  But thanks for the info you guys have tried to give me!
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2004, 06:05:31 PM »

Hmm, well ... journalism class or no ... I can't think how it would help you get an interview with a celebrity. Would you just go up and knock on his door, or does your prof think it would be a better idea to call him up and tell him, "I know where you live"?  ???

Come to think of it ... I recall there was a thread on this board a couple of years ago (when the board was on another server) about a feature on "celebrity driveways"  that included a photograph of the driveway of one of Eastwood's residences (not the one in Carmel). I think it may have featured the exact address. Maybe you could find it that way. ;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 10:46:33 AM by KC » Logged
Dessie15

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 10:14:07 AM »

KC,
Thanks for the info.  I already turned in the assignment, though.  Hopefully, I'll get credit for turning in his office address.  Thanks again!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T