News: Watch Clint Eastwood's RICHARD JEWELL, now available streaming and on Blu-ray and DVD!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Preview and hyperlinks...  (Read 3443 times)
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« on: December 04, 2002, 12:04:10 AM »

It seems that the "preview" options doesn't work, it just shows the post with all the code still visible.  Also, how do you post a hyperlink?  ??? It's not as "intuitive" as the other board.  I'm guessing you insert the title of your link in place of "TEXT" but where does the actual URL go?  Afterward?  Since Preview doesn't seem to work I couldn't experiment without actually posting.  

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
Cal
Administrator

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2002, 12:14:05 AM »

Doug - Use the buttons on the post page to insert links. There are no pop ups to walk you through it but the code is pretty easy to follow once you've done it once.

The Preview page does work. The text is placed above the form that you filled out. Check it out  ;D
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2002, 09:24:45 PM »

Thanks Cal! :)  I tested the preview page again and it worked.  But it really wasn't working for me the first day I tried it, I'm sure of it.  I do like that you can see everybody else's posts when you're writing a post.  That's handy for referring back to who wrote what.  

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T