News: Watch Clint Eastwood's RICHARD JEWELL, now available streaming and on Blu-ray and DVD!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite male singer  (Read 17499 times)
Aline

Email
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2009, 04:35:11 AM »

I like Chris Cornell and Robbie Williams.

Agree and understand what you said about Michael, AB. I like his songs but, to me, his strong point was the dancing.
-satu-
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »

Ab, your feelings are about the same as mine. Although I don't think he is my favourite singer, but I was touched by his death and I've been listening his music, watching videos from youtube and feeling sad about his death. I've had a few friends who were (are) MJ fans. I never had strong feelings about his music, always thought it was good, but never really listened to his music on my own. Well, I was really young, I hardly listened anything except Backstreet Boys which was huge at that age along The Spice Girls. It's only now (almost 22) that I'm starting to find the music that touches me. Maybe it's because he died. I was sad about Ledger's death too, though he never really played a role in my life. I don't understand what took me so long too to realise this, but I'm loving his music.

I hope he will be remembered for his music, not for the precarious stuff.. At least I will. That's how I remember Elvis too. Well, "remember" is probably the wrong word because of my young age but anyway.. You all know what I mean.  ;)

Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T