News: Watch Clint Eastwood's RICHARD JEWELL, now available streaming and on Blu-ray and DVD!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Photographers thread: Show us your stuff!!  (Read 65735 times)
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2020, 06:37:42 AM »

Thanks, Matt, I appreciate your compliment and help. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Eyuh.”
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #501 on: February 08, 2020, 08:24:23 AM »

A Humbling Experience February 7, 2020

Walking With God

I went for a walk today, continuing physical therapy for my right knee.  I look up to the sky and see an opening through the trees.  All at once I feel vulnerable, yet humbled feeling the presence of God.  I am not a religious man, but thank Him for this day, for letting me know He is always here, thinking of Him or not.  The comfort and joy I briefly felt is almost indescribable.  My outlook is usually the glass is half empty.  Looking up, past the trees and into the sky and feeling God’s presence helped me to see, albeit briefly, that the glass is, indeed, half full. 
🙂

“Eyuh.”
Jed Cooper
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #502 on: February 20, 2020, 10:02:32 AM »

A Contemplative Walk
Pine Grove Cemetery
February 19, 2020

I change my route today, to extend my walking therapy.  I decide to go through a local cemetery where I live in Salem, New Hampshire.  I’ve passed it dozens of times since I’ve moved here, but this is my first visit.  At first, what I feel is somber.  I am always humbled when I enter a cemetery.  The gloomy feeling of finality is always present.  I look around and silently bless the dearly departed.  It’s sunny out today so I decide to capture some images of nature.  The sun is vibrant and alive in its’ glowing, powerful presence.  While this is the final resting place for many, the sun watches over them and the living as always.  I notice some dead branches and trees along the way and feel thankful God has granted me another day of existence.

“Eyuh.”
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T