News: See SULLY, starring Tom Hanks, now streaming and on DVD and Blu-ray!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kyle Eastwood  (Read 86028 times)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »

It seems as if I have a lot to learn about The Eastwood's. I did know about Clint's passion for Jazz (which I share) but I always wondered what his son Kyle was doing these days -- untill now. I had not known he had a daughter? Is there a photo of her here somewhere?

regards (M.Gant) aka C.E.
Mitch, have you never seen Tightrope, Absolute Power or Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil? Alison Eastwood appears in all of them. In Tightrope, she plays Clint's character's 12-year-old daughter. In Absolute Power, she has a cameo as an art student who admires Clint's character's work.  In Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, she has a featured part as a singer.

Most of our male posters here seem to think she is a very attractive young lady. You can find plenty of pictures of her by doing a Google image search. Here's one to get you started ...

... and here's another that was posted here in the News forum on Oscar night this year ...

Besides Alison, who is his daughter by his first wife Maggie, Clint has four other daughters. Three of them have appeared in his films. His eldest, Kimber Eastwood (daughter of Roxanne Tunis), had a small part in Absolute Power.  His daughter with Frances Fisher, Francesca Ruth Eastwood, played his character's daughter in True Crime ... and his youngest, Morgan Eastwood, his daughter with his current wife Dina, has a memorable cameo as a little girl who smiles at Maggie in Million Dollar Baby.

The daughter who hasn't yet been in any of his movies is Kathryn (her mother is Jacelyn Reeves). She was "Miss Golden Globe" at this year's Golden Globes ceremony.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 02:05:14 PM by KC » Logged
Mitchellgant

R.U. going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 11:40:52 AM »

Thank you for the great info on Clint's children. Also, I admit I have never seen those movies mentioned but I always wanted to see them. I tell you one thing, his off-spring will have no problems in getting dates for the senior prom. Kathryn would easily be a favorite of mine if she decided to act.

Next time, let's keep this an all British operation hmm?
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2005, 05:46:34 AM »

Robert Elms.. radio presenter on (probably) Londons best radio station LONDON 94.9 FM played a track from Kyles latest cd this morning and raved about the album. Elms is a big jazz fan and promised to feature the cd again in future shows. This morning he played a nifty re-mix of Big Noise featuring Clint whistling.

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

There's a darkness inside all of us ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2005, 09:23:38 AM »

Big Noise featuring Clint whistling.
It's really something  :D ;D

Make-'em-run-around-the-block-howling-in-agony stunning

"He that hath no beard is less than a man, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him…" 'Much Ado About Nothing' Act 2, Scene I (William Shakespeare)

http://americanbphotography.tumblr.com/
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 04:56:25 AM »

Bobby Elms spun the Big Noise re-mix again this morning and said that Kyle is gigging in town at the moment.

The good news is that Kyle is gonna be his guest in the studio this Thursday sometime between 12pm and 3pm. Should be a good interview. For those living in London it's on 94.9fm. For those outside.. poor souls  :( You can listen to it over the net.

Go to

www.bbc.co.uk/london/insideldn/radio/robert_elms.shtml

For details.... ;D

Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 08:02:31 AM »

Thank you for the link to the radio station Gant,  I will be listening to every word.  It works well for me as Thursday is a day I don't have to work. 
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 09:23:01 AM »

Nice one... I don't know if he'll be performing in the studio or just being interviewed but it should be good.

Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 01:48:53 PM »

Damn !!!  >:(  I missed it. Couldn't get to a radio... >:(

Any of you guys catch it ?

Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

There's a darkness inside all of us ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 02:10:55 PM »

Ohhhhhhh, no ...

I missed it too. Shoot! >:(

How was it ?

Make-'em-run-around-the-block-howling-in-agony stunning

"He that hath no beard is less than a man, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him…" 'Much Ado About Nothing' Act 2, Scene I (William Shakespeare)

http://americanbphotography.tumblr.com/
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 11:42:22 PM »

I missed it but was hoping the BBC would have it on listen again but so far no luck.  There do replay Robert Elms best interviews so perhaps it will get on that list.   We can but hope.
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2005, 12:21:55 AM »

Yeah.. I've mailed em to ask if their gonna have it up on the web site.. so we'll just have to wait and see.

Kyles playing at SoHo's Ronnie Scotts this week till Saturday.

Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2005, 12:38:47 AM »

Oh! to be in London now that Kyle is here.        :)
Sylvie
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2005, 12:42:46 AM »

Oh !!!, it would be so nice if only he could play in my city,  lost in the middle of France !
Maybe one day ... ;)

"If she looks back, that means she's interested . Come on now, give me a little look. One little glance back..."

2007 Movie journal
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2005, 05:11:59 AM »

I know it's not quite the same thing Sylvie but I played in your counrty last weekend in Toulouse... Beautiful place and very hot.... ;D

allycat
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2005, 06:29:21 AM »

Robert Elms.. radio presenter on (probably) Londons best radio station LONDON 94.9 FM played a track from Kyles latest cd this morning and raved about the album. Elms is a big jazz fan and promised to feature the cd again in future shows. This morning he played a nifty re-mix of Big Noise featuring Clint whistling.

To be honest I'm not a big fan of the remix. I much prefer the original version. Although, as a rule, I'm not a big fan of remixes anyway.

Moving to London on 4th June, guys! Then I can tune into the London stations like the rest of you :)

Wonder if any of us might be lucky enough to bump into Kyle one day? :)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Sylvie
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2005, 06:46:11 AM »

I know it's not quite the same thing Sylvie but I played in your counrty last weekend in Toulouse... Beautiful place and very hot.... ;D

Toulouse is really far from my village ! About 450 kms .... maybe 500 kms !

I live in a small village, not too far from a city called Clermont-Ferrand. Maybe you've already played there ?
But I surely would have come to listen to you Gant ! O0 :) :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 06:54:50 AM by Sylvie » Logged

"If she looks back, that means she's interested . Come on now, give me a little look. One little glance back..."

2007 Movie journal
GuardianAngel

Email
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2005, 08:10:18 AM »

I think I surfed on to the same interview.  You can watch it HERE.  He had a good laugh when they took the mick out of Clint's whistling, which you get to hear.

Sounds like Paris Blue is a good CD. 

Here's a pic:

That CD cover (and its likeness, or otherwise, to the Man With No Name) is mentioned in a short interview in today's Metro, which I happened upon while riding the bus.  You can read it HERE.
Doesn't say much new but mentions Clint, of course. 

Now that.. is one talented and Handsome fella!  O0
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2005, 09:41:47 AM »

I agree ally.. I'm no big fan of re-mix's either.. but this one has kinda grown on me with repeated plays..and I reckon it's got more chance of future air play. Wish I could make it down to Ronnie's to see him play.

The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2005, 04:37:42 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but it's an interesting piece on Kyle.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
vik
Member Extraordinaire

flags of our fathers

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2005, 04:45:52 AM »

nice - i reckon he is a good thinker like his dad

england -  its flag the St George flag
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T