News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coogan'sBluff / Two Mules detailed sound question . other dvds -original sound?  (Read 1441 times)
Fan

Rawhide is the best! buy it!

View Profile Email
« on: July 18, 2005, 06:57:39 PM »

for Coogan's Bluff is there a version that includes the two cut scenes of the talk with the Coogan's boss after the bathtub scene (before the helicopter scene)
and also includes the violent beating (full version) where he beats the dude in the red pants with the cue ball?   US version is way cut in the poolhall beating .  I suspect one of the foreign versions has these two scenes. anyone know if they do?
for Two Mules for Sister Sara they replaced the 'ooooh!' exclamations from Sara three times (vhs version is the original sound) . I wonder if the foreign versions are the same or maybe they have the original sounds?
also minor but one of the soldiers in the fort dies with no noise, but in the vhs version dies screaming horribly. they also cut that sound out. anyone know if the European of Australian or other veriosns of the dvd have the original sounds.?
thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T