News: Watch Clint Eastwood's RICHARD JEWELL, now available streaming and on Blu-ray and DVD!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has Clint kept his guns from his movies?  (Read 3286 times)
Kiwi Cowboy

"Dying ain't much of a living boy"!

View Profile Email
« on: September 11, 2004, 01:33:28 AM »

I have heard on this board that Clint still has his poncho from the dollars trilogy. Does he still have his Colt Navy pistol? as well as other guns he has used in his movies?

I would be interested to know.

"In a time were life had no value, somtimes death had its price!!"
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 08:49:08 AM »

I have no idea. Why are you interested? Were you planning to ask him if you can borrow one?

Seriously, in general, most movie props are the property of the studio (or the prop supply house) and that is where they are returned after the shoot. Some of the guns allegedly used in Eastwood movies have gone up for sale in recent years. There was a big online sale of items from Ellis Props, a company that had supplied thousands of movies in the last century, a few years back and it included some guns from Eastwood films.

I believe I've read that Clint did own the Colt "Peacemaker" with the silver snake grip ornaments that he used on Rawhide and the first two "Dollars" films. I don't know about any of the others.
Kiwi Cowboy

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 01:57:09 PM »

Cheers Kc,

I have heard that some stars get quite attached to there guns and keep them after the movie. For example Anglina Jole kept hers from the Tomb Raider movie

KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 04:15:34 PM »

Well, I wouldn't want to meet HER in a dark alley, then!  :o
Kiwi Cowboy

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 01:43:31 PM »

no you wouldn't

equalizer790

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 10:17:15 AM »

I notice John Milius say on the box set that he himself got one of the .44 Magnums used in Magnum Force...he has a plaque on the butt that has been engraved with something. Now what I wouldnt give for one of those!! 8)
MUSTMEETCLINT

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 08:02:07 PM »

WELL, while shooting, one of his dirty harry movies, in Sanfrancisco , Clinty baby  didn't  have his 45, so one of the  officer s let him use his, and after filming gave it Clint as  a presant.
gimpy
Member Extraordinaire

Tough IS Enough!

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 11:49:06 AM »

MUSTMEETCLINT,

I've seen some of your post so far. . .and why in the living HELL do you call Clint "Clinty baby" that is REALLY disturbing if ya ask me. :o

"No one eats ketchup with their hotdogs!"
-Dirty Harry
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 01:58:16 PM »

MUSTMEETCLINT,

I've seen some of your post so far. . .and why in the living HELL do you call Clint "Clinty baby" that is REALLY disturbing if ya ask me. :o

I have to agree.  His name is Clint Eastwood.  "Clinty baby" is degrading.
vik
Member Extraordinaire

flags of our fathers

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 02:27:52 PM »

mustmeetclint

can i ask how you know about the police story? cool as it is - are you sure - wouldn't that break a few police rules

and the man's a awesome

« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 02:40:44 PM by vik » Logged

england -  its flag the St George flag
D'Ambrosia
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2005, 03:17:35 PM »

FYI MUST SEE CLINT, Clinty Baby doesn't use a .45 in any of the Harry movies...  He uses a .44 Magnum...
[email protected]

Hi Yo Silver, away!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2005, 04:34:52 AM »

Well, I wouldn't want to meet HER in a dark alley, then!  :o

As far I know she kept a pair of silicon breast implant   after the movie, and I would want to meet in a dark alley >:D

"And In The End, The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make." ( The Beatles )
MUSTMEETCLINT

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 06:13:56 PM »

Ok, its just a nickname, I personaly call him ,out of habbit,I see It offends alot of people, I've stopped useing it,ALLRIGHT, sorry! now mistake its not a 45 its a 44 sorry! and on tv, theres a show I caught a glimse of. tours that  movie stars, give on famous film locations, the creepy guy, [not sure of his real name] you know that PUNK, who ,terroized SAN FRAN, well he waz given the tour , and while touring the police station, he mentioned  the 44 story,
GuardianAngel

Email
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2005, 04:49:27 PM »

Ok, its just a nickname, I personaly call him ,out of habbit,I see It offends alot of people, I've stopped useing it,ALLRIGHT, sorry! now mistake its not a 45 its a 44 sorry! and on tv, theres a show I caught a glimse of. tours that  movie stars, give on famous film locations, the creepy guy, [not sure of his real name] you know that PUNK, who ,terroized SAN FRAN, well he waz given the tour , and while touring the police station, he mentioned  the 44 story,

:-\ Uhh...huh?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T