News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS Thread  (Read 217751 times)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1260 on: February 17, 2019, 10:55:36 AM »

Hello everyone.  I worked in the film industry for 25 years building sets.  I've worked on a few Eastwood films including "Space Cowboys", "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" and a few others.  No westerns though.  I live in Carmel Ca. now and see Mr. Eastwood from time to time.  Two years ago, he was the Grand Marshall for the Carmel Centennial Parade.  He was on a Wells Fargo stage wearing his Poncho from the Dollar trilogy,  his Andy Anderson walk and draw holster, hat from "Unforgiven" and his shirt from "High Plains Drifter."  He looked great for his age.

Here's a sketch I did about 40 years ago.

I also like to do leather work and make hats.  Here's my take on Joe Kidd's hat with a copy of an Andy Anderson walk and draw rig I made.

That is great stuff! 8)

Thanks, and welcome to the Board! :)
Madmanmarque

View Profile Email
« Reply #1261 on: February 19, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »

Thank you.
ndusan

View Profile Email
« Reply #1262 on: May 02, 2019, 04:21:42 AM »

Hi ppl,

Me and some friends are trying working on a project to make it easier for us to find a movie to watch.
It's an app that simultaneously allows you to get great movie recommendations from movie lovers and to be that movie lover helping out people looking for the next great movie to watch. While we have the basics down, were curious to see what other people think before we set things in stone. In short, wed love to build just the app that you guys would use for this scenario :)

I would really appreciate if you would allow me to post in relevant forum group simple survey in order to collect more insights. Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZCHZPYM

There is no bad intention behind this survey, just real wish to solve outstanding issue that I've been facing for so long time :)

Let us know what you think! :)
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T