News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Other discussion boards you enjoy?  (Read 312 times)
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: May 28, 2021, 02:12:10 PM »

Discussion forums like this don't seem like as big of a thing now as they once were, but I'm curious if anyone around here still visits other forums that are running. Any long time favorites? A long time ago I used to belong to the Sergio Leone web board, and was even a moderator for a little while, but I don't still have my account. A few weeks ago I did visit the board just to see what type activity they have, and recognized some names from years ago.

So any other boards you used to go to but maybe don't exist now, or some that you still visit? Personally I enjoy a board like this rather than just posting on random threads on facebook.
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 08:54:42 AM »

Cool topic for a thread. Christopher, this is really the only message board that I visit on a regular basis, and the only one that I post on on a regular basis. For 20 years or so, I've also been a member of the Movieforums.com message board, but I visit it infrequently and rarely comment on the threads. Holden Pike is also a member there, and Yoda, the site administrator, is a smart and great guy. If you like discussing movies more broadly, there are a lot of members there that are knowledgeable about film: https://www.movieforums.com/community/
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 05:09:48 PM »

That looks like a cool board, and there's quite a bit of activity on it (it does seem like there's a lot of people on it anyhow). I hope it's better than when IMDb used to have the discussion forums, as far as how off topic and rude people were on it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T