News: In theaters December 14: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood TATTOOS  (Read 48527 times)
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 05:36:10 AM »

Wow that was some time and pain for our hero.  :'(  It is a very good copy of the picture.   I don't like tattoos but I guess I have to make an exception this time.   :)
Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

There's a darkness inside all of us ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2007, 07:48:42 PM »

I'd love to get a tattoo. I'm thinking about it. Seriously. I don't know. San Francisco has such a bad influence on me. So many people tattooed here, it's crazy  :D

IF I was to get one, it would be a quote from one of his films. Probably "There's a darkness inside all of us".
Because it's from Tightrope, and because when you think about it the theme of 'darkness'/dark side of human nature is present in a lot of his films -whether it be through cinematography, the characters, the storylines, from Dirty Harry to Letters ... It is something that has always appealed to me, and definitely my favorite thing about Eastwood's work as an actor and a director.
Plus the quote itself is so true. There IS a darkness inside all of us. We all have a dark side. Which reminds me of another quote from Marcel Proust, that I've always liked: "No man is a complete mystery except to himself". OK I think I'll stop there. I could go on forever about this tattoo phase that I'm going through  ;D I'll let you guys know if I ever get one  ;)

Make-'em-run-around-the-block-howling-in-agony stunning

"He that hath no beard is less than a man, and he that is less than a man, I am not for himů" 'Much Ado About Nothing' Act 2, Scene I (William Shakespeare)

http://americanbphotography.tumblr.com/
Funkyskunky5

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 11:07:34 AM »

you think you can babble a lot now, just wait till you get a tat. They are addicting once you get one you cant stop. I cant explain why but its how i feel and everybody i know that has tattoos say the same thing. You also cant shut up about em especially if you got a good one like me!
Funkyskunky5

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2007, 08:11:22 AM »

Well my weekend really started on Friday, on Friday I went to the Dulles expo because they were having a gun show and were showing off a couple guns that Clint used in some of his movies. It was really cool actually the people from NRA had the stand with Clint's guns and they got a big laugh when they saw my tattoo. When i was there i bought a 1971 replica of a 1851 colt navy here is a picture of it. . Saturday me and my mom drove two and a half hours to Richmond and i went to the tattoo convention there. It was pretty sweet i entered my tat in the competion. They only had 1st and 2nd places and i woulda placed but this one dude that had his whole body tattooed won a couple of the awards that i could of won. Everybody really liked my tat and one of the judges actually said he was gonna put it in his magazine. It was a pretty exciting weekend for me i would say.
Richard Earl
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 03:46:40 PM »

It sounds like you had a blast man.

Music speaks louder then words. It's the only thing that the whole world listens to. (Peter, Paul & Mary)
Funkyskunky5

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 05:12:56 PM »

Yeah it was a crazy weekend, i mean i usally don't do [email protected] on the weekends i have off just hang out with friends get messed up. I don't know i thought it was something worth posting
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 11:31:53 PM »

I've merged FunkySkunky5's post about his weekend with this thread about his tattoo.

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Dunnery

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2008, 01:19:56 PM »

Hi All,

Finally decided to take the plunge so to speak and get myself a CE tattoo. I'm sure it's the view of everyone that visits this forum but Clint is just the greatest ever! This is just my way of paying homage to a guy that I've admired for the last 25 years.

Anyway, I've 'googled' but not really found anything suitable yet. Basically I'm looking for a full shot of Clint stood in any of the Spaghetti westerns or as Josey Wales. Does anyone know of any sites that would have such a photo that I could use.

Many thanks in advance for any help with this

John
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2008, 01:51:51 PM »

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Dunnery

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2008, 10:21:08 AM »

Finally had my Clint tattoo done last week. Hurt like hell especially getting the gun tattooed on my shin but well worth it. The guy that did it has in my opinion done a fabulous job. My way of paying homage to the guy that I've admired for the last 25 years.

Any opinions would be appreciated. Many thanks.

John
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »

Thanks for sharing, John. I've merged your thread with your original one where you asked about Eastwood tattoo designs. :)
Richard Earl
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

That is an amazing tattoo Dunnery. The face looks real good man. How long did it take? That type of shading can be time consuming.

Music speaks louder then words. It's the only thing that the whole world listens to. (Peter, Paul & Mary)
Dunnery

View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »

That is an amazing tattoo Dunnery. The face looks real good man. How long did it take? That type of shading can be time consuming.

It took approx 3 1/2 hours. the guy just put a template on my leg to work from then did it freehand! I scouted the net for a good tattoist within a couple of hours from me in the UK. Think I found a great one.

John
Funkyskunky5

View Profile Email
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »

does anybody have any Eastwood tattoos? i have a big one on my ribbs myself, id like to post it but i cant figure out how to post pictures...
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2009, 06:47:33 AM »

Funkyskunky, I've merged your topic with the last one we had where a member posted a pic of his tattoo. There were a couple of others; see the links in the second post above.

There are instructions for posting pictures here:

How to post an image on the Web Board

... and you'll find some tips here:

imageshack 101

Good luck!
Funkyskunky5

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2009, 09:18:50 AM »

i forgot i posted mine a while ago, but what the hay ill post it again.

it hurt like a b*[email protected] but was 100% worth it, i love the man
Funkyskunky5

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2009, 09:23:04 AM »

Aline

Email
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 09:24:13 AM »

oh-my-god :o
This must have been painful, man :P
-satu-
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 06:16:05 AM »

If I had a tattoo, it would probably be "Punk" written somewhere in my body.  ;D :D

Just kidding..  :)
I'll never have a tattoo, that's for sure.

Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?
Aline

Email
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »

I'm serioulsy considering have a little one with the initials "CE" behind the neck :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T