News: In theaters December 14: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint Eastwood TATTOOS  (Read 48526 times)
dane with no name
Member Extraordinaire

I dont think it's nice you're laughing...

View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2012, 03:38:02 PM »

Now guess, which movie?

The good, the bad and the ugly ?
-satu-
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2012, 10:41:37 AM »

Could anyone else have seen the beauty of it?
Eliote

View Profile Email
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2012, 01:15:43 AM »

This is my tattoo, from my favorite Eastwood movie  :)

icnmedia

MWNN still rules!

View Profile Email
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2015, 08:59:07 AM »

Ok, I have a buncha tats on my left arm and it finally hit me that I dont have one of Jesus or clint. I have a pic of the MWNN and all ready for my right arm. Real size is about 10" and basically its him standing in the cemetary at the end of GB&U (the trio). Now I just gotta get a lttle Elvis on my left arm bald space and find a good cross/Jesus and I'll be set! :)
Does anyone else have a clint tattoo??
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2015, 10:27:07 AM »

icnmedia, I've merged your topic into an older thread where people were talking about their Eastwood tattoos and posting pictures. There were a few other short threads on this subject also, so I've merged them all together.

Feel free to post a picture of your Clint tattoo here when you get it.
_Clintan_

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2015, 12:09:22 PM »

I don't have any tattoos but don't oppose people getting them, I just think it should be something personal that won't cause regret later on. If you tattoo something that is personal, I don't see the problem some have. If you've been a fan of Clint's for like a decade or more, I don't think you'd regret having done a tattoo of him somewhere on your body because I don't think you'd stop liking him after all that time and I don't think getting a tattoo is something one takes lightly. Will it look exactly the same as you grow older? No, the same goes the rest of our body. If you take care of your skin, though, your tattoo can still look good when you're old.

It bothers me when people comment saying it's obsessive or joke about being a potential stalker etc. One could make the same ridiculous comment about someone having thousands of posts on an actor's message board, discussing everything imaginable about said actor. We all have different ways of expressing ourselves and our fandom, if getting a tattoo is one of them, more power to you.

icnmedia

MWNN still rules!

View Profile Email
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2015, 03:12:30 PM »

I have about 12 small tats on my left arm, during when I was in desert storm, that was awhile back, dont know why I didnt think of getting one of clint (MWNN). I have a pic I printed out of mwnn standing at the 'trio' shootout (just him...sorry tuco!)
and the only other choice is the black mwnn Gif on this front page of this site. My right upper arm I gotta save for my crucifix.
I feel like a heel for not getting either earlier?
BTW: wish I new how to post pix here. :(
_Clintan_

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2015, 03:26:56 AM »

icnmedia, go to this site: http://tinypic.com/

Upload the photo and you'll get a link that you can post here on the forum. Make sure the picture isn't too big since it could stretch the forum page. If it's too big you can always open it in Paint and resize it.

KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2015, 07:59:59 AM »

Thanks, _Clintan_. There is some more information on posting pictures in this thread:

How to post an image on the Web Board

Make sure the picture isn't too big since it could stretch the forum page. If it's too big you can always open it in Paint and resize it.

Another solution for pictures that are too big is to use the parameter "width" in the code to display the image, as explained in this post:

http://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg219289#msg219289
icnmedia

MWNN still rules!

View Profile Email
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2015, 08:29:49 AM »

thanks y'all!
Smitty1993

Hey there

View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2015, 02:51:22 PM »

I'll probably get one of Clint on my drool arm so I could drool over Clint of course and maybe a memorial of my late father

Do you feel lucky punk 😀
icnmedia

MWNN still rules!

View Profile Email
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2015, 03:14:54 PM »

The pic of mwnn next to my user name (icnmedia) is the one I'm gonna get or the animated gif of the all black mwnn on the front opening page.
AdRockIndy

View Profile Email
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »

Hi! New here, but a big fan. My dad watched The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in the theater twice in a row. He's always felt like the Man with No Name. So, I had this tattoo done for him.
https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/19396646_10104676638885188_6820234061507237350_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6dcd4f1a64c2b6d2f47cd1b16e177555&oe=59D120D0
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T