News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harry Potter with license to kill, maybe next Bond  (Read 1578 times)
Fr@mus

Hi Yo Silver, away!

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 06, 2005, 05:53:34 AM »

"...According to the Contact Music website, "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe and "Billy Elliot" star Jamie Bell are the hot new candidates to call themselves "Bond, James Bond."

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---26720,00.html

Well, he did a nice role as HP, I think is a fine actor and has the british talking, because..he is british

Now, the thing he is to young for the Bond`s role. The only way could be  do some film about Bond's youth, similar to the last Batman beginning. This could be a very clever strategy

Meantine this boy can grow up for the next film, go to some gym and do some hair cut, not more glasses of course
At first I laughed about the idea, but..could it be...could it be...why not?
Some concepts goes to Jamie Bell ...I liked a lot his perfomance as Billy Elliot

« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 06:02:50 AM by Fr@mus » Logged

"And In The End, The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make." ( The Beatles )
Sylvie
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 06:19:43 AM »

I prefer Jamie Bell, but Daniel Radcliffe ... ? Why not !

Both of them have had great movies experiences  as very young boys,  and I find nice for them to be seen in other parts.

I just hope that D.Radcliffe won't stay in Harry Potter's suit all his life in people mind !

Thanks for this info Fr@mus !

"If she looks back, that means she's interested . Come on now, give me a little look. One little glance back..."

2007 Movie journal
vik
Member Extraordinaire

flags of our fathers

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 06:23:45 AM »

well they are getting younger

it will be junior bond, dad and grandad

england -  its flag the St George flag
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T