News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: for a few dollars more mistake  (Read 2013 times)
glynw

up the gunners

View Profile Email
« on: October 15, 2005, 02:02:14 PM »

near the beginning when lee van cleef looks at the wanted poster on the ticket booth,there are 2 extra zeros written on the poster.van cleef then takes the poster with him and slots it under a door in the hotel room in a later scene.....if you look the additional zeros have disappeared from the same poster. :)
Concorde

"I made you ready...for spaghetti!"

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 09:06:25 AM »

What always bothered me about that aspect of the scene was that Van Cleef had rolled the poster up tightly in a tube, and he clearly had been carrying it for a while.

The poster that he slides under the door is perfectly flat and doesn't curl up, as a freshly unrolled poster would....

:(
Hemlock
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 07:38:41 PM »

What always bothered me about that aspect of the scene was that Van Cleef had rolled the poster up tightly in a tube, and he clearly had been carrying it for a while.

The poster that he slides under the door is perfectly flat and doesn't curl up, as a freshly unrolled poster would....

:(

I was wondering about that too when I watched FAFDM few days ago.

Also I was wondering why Manco and these three Indio`s men were having a siesta when they were supposed to be on their way to rob a bank in Santa Fè  ???

crowkiller

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 12:02:38 AM »

According to the book FAFDM the two zeroes where written by Guy Callaway, the man on the poster, after being insulted over the small amount payed for his head.

The answer (According to the book FAFDM) to Hemlock´s
question is: Indio´s men and Manco are killing time waiting for the bank to open. The town is called Santa Cruz.
Geronimo

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 10:08:09 PM »

More interesting is the blooper after Clint (Manco) kills the men of Indio’s gang. We can see him ride up on a black horse and later when he is entering to the town, he is riding on another different horse
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T