News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE ENDLESS, POINTLESS thread  (Read 926133 times)
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5580 on: June 30, 2021, 12:43:01 PM »

I think a frog fell out of the sky while I was on my back porch yesterday. I'll never really know. Whatever it was, frog or chipmunk, it landed in front of me and bounced straight up after landing, rebounding off my porch like a rubber ball and was never seen again. We did have stormy weather and low clouds, but it wasn't raining at the time. There was no other place it could have fallen from except the roof, but it would have had to lunge far away to land where it did.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #5581 on: July 01, 2021, 10:39:00 AM »

I think a frog fell out of the sky while I was on my back porch yesterday. I'll never really know. Whatever it was, frog or chipmunk, it landed in front of me and bounced straight up after landing, rebounding off my porch like a rubber ball and was never seen again. We did have stormy weather and low clouds, but it wasn't raining at the time. There was no other place it could have fallen from except the roof, but it would have had to lunge far away to land where it did.
That sounds freaky! We've had cicadas and now falling frogs! :o :D
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5582 on: July 01, 2021, 10:42:14 AM »

That sounds freaky! We've had cicadas and now falling frogs! :o :D

I don't post for a month, and this is what you get from me.  ;D

Well, I didn't have much to say. But frogs falling from the sky (or chipmunkis, or something else that size) is worth mentioning.
bdc28
Classic Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #5583 on: August 25, 2021, 08:34:23 AM »

I saw the comment about cicadas..had to chime in.

I live in Maryland, which basically every 15-17 years turns into a cicada love zone. I now know how the people who LIVED in the town of Woodstock must have felt when all those hippies arrived and took over their neighborhood.

Strangest thing I have ever seen.

"I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing wearing my pajamas I have no idea..."
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T