News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PLAY MISTY FOR ME: Acting: 5. Minor Characters  (Read 6217 times)
badguy

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2003, 03:43:45 AM »

Birdie was great, I agree, but two other people I’d like to mention here…Dave’s friend and fellow DJ Al Monte, I think James McEachin does a reasonably good job and he gets some great lines to say too…(Dave: “You’re gonna make somebody a tremendous mother”…Al: “Too narrow in the pelvis!”)  ;D , and of course, later on, a bit of a warning to Dave: “You know what they say…he who lives by the sword…shall die by the sword.”

And then also Jay Jay, not much of a part, but his line “Oh please, don’t mention sea food!” after Dave tells him to go and “…cruise some sailors”, really made me laugh.
Xichado
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2003, 04:53:22 PM »

I really liked all the minor characters with the exception of Jay Jay... I think his character could easily been erased and I don't think he's lines were funny  :-\... and I agree with Matt about Tobie's roommate, "bad bad bad" and dull.

"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." Carl Sandburg
mgk
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2003, 08:33:03 PM »

Thanks, everyone! This thread is now locked.  Please post any additional thoughts you have on this topic in the General Discussion forum.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T