News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint as a pen patron  (Read 1492 times)
The Enforcer

View Profile Email
« on: May 30, 2006, 07:47:37 AM »

Thought this might be of interest to you here.

After long time being a watch collector, I have recently become more and more interested in pens and fine writing instruments.
So, I went to my local special shop and looked at various brands. By pure coincidence, I picked up two Visconti pens, one roller ball and one fountain pen, blue they are.

At the time of purchase, I did’t see or know what I now am going to tell you.

After getting the pens, I would like to know more about my pens, and searched the web for some info. Among others, I found the official Visconti USA site.

And guess what….

There I see THE MAN with EXACTLY the same blue, pen model as I just have bought.
That’s interesting to know.

There is a nice picture of Clint at their webpage (among some other stars) holding this pen.

Now, I am not fully into if your site allows linking to sites like this, but as I choose to include it under - moderators, please feel free to edit/delete the link as I guess it’s possible for anyone to search up this too.

http://www.viscontiusa.com/patrons.php

Thanks for reading,

The Enforcer

My S&W .357 Mag. can do everything I want it to
mary mary

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 03:34:09 PM »

Thanks for that The Enforcer, looks like it's part of the contents of a goodie bag, which Clint has a reputation for not accepting, saying that, it looks like he's very keen to give it away ;)

Dannyman
Member Extraordinaire

Your mouthwash aint makin' it.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 07:12:57 PM »

Thanks for that The Enforcer, looks like it's part of the contents of a goodie bag, which Clint has a reputation for not accepting, saying that, it looks like he's very keen to give it away ;)

If he doesn't want the pen I can just iamgine what he would be saying, if he were in character as Dirty Harry, as to where they could put it!   ;D

-Danny

"I had vegetarian huevos rancheros, then some sort of a filtered decaf cappuccino that tasted like it was filtered through a jock strap."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T