News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS Thread  (Read 397699 times)
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1280 on: December 13, 2021, 03:20:05 PM »

Welcome to the board, Sharkjerky. I've never been to that area (I live in Ohio), but I'd like to visit San Francisco and Carmel at some point.
Keef1974

View Profile Email
« Reply #1281 on: May 25, 2023, 10:59:10 AM »

Hi all. I?m a life long Clint fan from England. I?m grew up on 70s and 80s films and I?d say Dirty Harry is probably my favourite Clint film. I look forward to talking about the legend and his films with you all.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1282 on: May 25, 2023, 02:01:33 PM »

Welcome Keef1974. Happy posting.  8) 8)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
LB13

View Profile Email
« Reply #1283 on: May 28, 2023, 05:32:59 AM »

Welcome, Keef1974!
TheGreyRider

View Profile Email
« Reply #1284 on: June 06, 2023, 10:59:13 AM »

TheGreyRider here out of North Carolina, been Clint fan since I was a kid, in my 50's now.
My Dad is the one who loved Clint Eastwood in the Good, Bad and the Ugly, and got me to liking him.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1285 on: June 06, 2023, 01:46:09 PM »

Welcome to the board TheGreyRider.

Happy posting.  8) 8)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Big Mark

View Profile Email
« Reply #1286 on: April 07, 2024, 10:21:06 PM »

I??m an entertainer in Branson MO. I saw the  Outlaw Josey Wales as a kid. Clint never had to run his mouth- all he had to do was look at you. I enjoy the site and just figured out how to join. I enjoy reading on this site.
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1287 on: April 10, 2024, 04:51:32 AM »

Welcome to the board, Big Mark! 8)
malpaso_PL

View Profile Email
« Reply #1288 on: April 10, 2024, 01:37:21 PM »

Hi, let me introduce myself. Looks like I forgot my old login and had to create a new account in order to post. I've been reading this forum a lot in the past, though mostly lurking, not posting. Being an Eastwood fan for years, I decided at some point in my life to also create some content online and eventually become a movie journalist. Although I haven't met Eastwood personally, I've crossed some paths with him during the "Dirty Harry" screening in Cannes.

Some of you may be aware of the existence of my website, which I have been running since 2003. Although it's only Polish version, I noticed from some of your posts that it had guests from this forum as well. Here an exampple from late KC
https://www.clinteastwood.org/forums/index.php?topic=6717.msg109701#msg109701

The URL used to be eastwood.stopklatka.pl, but after the company went public and changed its business, I had to find another host and domain provider. The new URL is just www.eastwood.ovh so some of the old links are not working anymore.

Anyway, I am finishing my book on Clint Eastwood (in English this time) and wanted to get some advice on who to contact to get the word out and have some reviews published. Since this is an independent publication, it becomes harder to promote without a social media presence or other media affiliation, so my approach would be the old school "word of mouth".

Many thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T