News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CSI: Las Vegas Thread **CAUTION SPOILERS**  (Read 65592 times)
Tehama Tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »

I'm rootin' for Hodges  ;D He's the weird one.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it is Hodges, but then the ads for tomorrow's episode, Lab Rats, sure makes it look like it's not Hodges.  Finally, a new episode, I'm tired of the reruns.   O0  I don't know if anyone here watches NCIS (spoiler alert), but they did something similar last season where the bad guy trying to frame Tony turned out to be the assistant lab tech working with Abbie.  I knew there was something wrong with that guy in NCIS, but I don't get the same feeling about Hodges.
Anyway, next episode looks crazy, the teaser reminds me of Alien.     :o

"When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol will be a dead man."  Ramon Rojo
Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2007, 12:59:52 PM »

I too am excited to see "Lab Rats". It looks like they will be clearing things up, before they get to the season finale!! And I am sick of reruns too!! Let's get on with it!

Every Day is a Good Day!! -CL
Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

There's a darkness inside all of us ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2007, 06:25:35 PM »

I loooove spring break  :D First time since the beginning of this semester that I'll be able to watch CSI  ::)

Did you guys see the promo? Looked like the teaser for an Alien movie  ;D ;D

I'm also pretty excited about the season finale (major GSR episode from what I've read), and the episode where Lady Heather comes back.

Make-'em-run-around-the-block-howling-in-agony stunning

"He that hath no beard is less than a man, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him…" 'Much Ado About Nothing' Act 2, Scene I (William Shakespeare)

http://americanbphotography.tumblr.com/
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2007, 12:12:15 AM »

I'm also pretty excited about the season finale (major GSR episode from what I've read)

whats gun shot residue got to do with it?

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.- Groucho Marx
Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2007, 07:19:26 AM »

Hint: GSR also stands for Grissom-Sara-Romance!!!!!!!!  O0

Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2007, 09:05:52 AM »

whats gun shot residue got to do with it?
;D ;D Sorry, little_bill, I should have spelled it out  ;)

So what did you guys think of last night's episode? Now they have a new lead on the miniature killer ... I wonder how much longer we're gonna have to wait to find out who this guys is  ???

"He that hath no beard is less than a man, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him…" 'Much Ado About Nothing' Act 2, Scene I (William Shakespeare)

Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »

I did like seeing the different sides of the people 'behind the scenes' at CSI!! A little disappointed at only getting one little clue after all that, but I guess they have to lead it to something, right! Overall I look forward to finding out who the mini-killer is!! I'm thinking it isn't Hodges!! Although I am a little scared at the final person being killed, being Katherine, because she looks just like the doll!! Oh I hope not!!

Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2007, 04:02:24 PM »

I couldn't help but feel great for Hodges. He was so excited for finding a clue. And this episode solidifies it: Wendy is the hottest CSI lab tech.
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2007, 12:25:15 PM »

Hint: GSR also stands for Grissom-Sara-Romance!!!!!!!!  O0
hint : thats sad!! ;D

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.- Groucho Marx
Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2007, 11:39:40 AM »

:o AHHHH! Check out the new CSI on next thursday!! Did Grissom cheat on Sara???????  :-[

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/

And it has a Clint theme to it!!!!  O0

Tehama Tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2007, 12:11:12 PM »

Did you see last night's show?  What was Gil doing there at the tail end of the show??    :o

"When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol will be a dead man."  Ramon Rojo
Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »

:o AHHHH! Check out the new CSI on next thursday!! Did Grissom cheat on Sara???????  :-[

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/

And it has a Clint theme to it!!!!  O0
I hadn't seen that promo. Cool  8)
The fact that they were bringing back Lady H made a lot of noise amongst fans, especially now that Grissom's in a relationship.

Griss and Lady H did sleep together once -although we never really knew for sure what happened (season 3 "Lady Heather's Box") They definitely had a "thing".

But now he's with Sara. I don't think the fact that Grissom says "she was with me" means anything -certainly can't mean they slept together. He couldn't cheat on Sara.

Did you see last night's show?  What was Gil doing there at the tail end of the show??    :o
LOL Grissom's the miniature killer!!!  :D :D

Nah, I think he was just trying to put himself in the shoes of the killer ... try and understand him a little better. How he functions. How he thinks. Part of his strategy to catch him, I guess. It's like when he tossed dummies from a building, cooked a pickle, tested his podiatric dexterity on a phone or challenged Sara to a gun duel  :D He likes to understand things by doing little experiments. The Grissom Method.

OR maybe he's just taken up a new hobby.

Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2007, 02:00:13 PM »

I think he was just trying to put himself in the shoes of the killer ...
Agreed!!

I hope Grissom stays true to Sara!! Who do you think the mini killer is AB?

Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2007, 05:20:03 PM »

Honestly? I have no idea

We've waited 6 years for something concrete to happen between them. The way their relationship developed, with the writers making sure that the Sara/Grissom storyline wouldn't monopolize the rest of the show -trying to balance this storyline with interesting cases ... they are not gonna ruin that now. They can't afford to do that. That would mean losing a whole lot of fans.

I like the way the relationship was handled. They've kept some of us on the edge of our seats for 6 years. I think the looks were the worst part (eye!sex  :D)
I remember thinking "come on how long is this gonna go on??!!" ... but now I realize that they were just taking things slow, because that's the way it was supposed to happen, they stayed true to both characters.

Grissom will stay true to Sara. It's not like him to cheat, anyway.

Have you read any spoilers about what's going to happen in the season finale?  ^-^

The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »

Don't tv shows have a record of going downhill when they get a romance storyline between two of the main characters,especially if they have a tv wedding?

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2007, 06:40:33 PM »

Well, yeah, that's usually what happens, especially if the show in question is a cop show which by definition has no room for the characters' personal lives -it's all about the cases.
So yeah, a sudden change of focus like that can seriously hurt ratings. I'm pretty sure CSI lost viewers because of the whole Grissom/Sara storyline ... but the die-hard fans remained, because I believe it was well handled, and from the very beginning on -even though some people out there still argue to the contrary, this relationship was meant to happen. Besides, the writers took it slow, and the cases -for the most part- remained challenging enough to keep the viewers glued to their TV screens.

As long as it doesn't alter the show too much -CSI didn't turn into a Grey's Anatomy #2 for what I know, the producers and writers are in the clear.

A TV wedding would be too much, if you ask me. I really don't want that to happen on CSI. I honestly don't think it will.

Brendan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2007, 10:09:28 PM »

I knew Grissom was the miniature killer. Knew it!
Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2007, 11:54:19 AM »

No, he isn't!!!

Tehama Tony

View Profile Email
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »

Why not? ???  Well, I don't believe he would be a killer anyway  ;)  but I have to admit, seeing the previews of the next miniature model, I think it looks similar to the one Grissom was working on there.  :o

Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2007, 03:58:47 PM »

So did I. I mean, that makes so much sense ;D ;D

We've been lied to and manipulated for 7 years!!  :o :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:01:59 PM by Americanbeauty » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T