News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Board Moderators  (Read 16198 times)
D'Ambrosia
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 12:18:25 PM »

If you want to really bait your cars in "borderline legal" ways, hit me up in PM  >:D   

The old Auto Taser...  One of the few times I actually burst out lauging online when I saw the pic Conan posted up...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 12:30:09 PM by D'Ambrosia » Logged
Conan
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

JP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 06:19:40 PM »

The old Auto Taser...  One of the few times I actually burst out lauging online when I saw the pic Conan posted up...

I actually bought one off Ebay and still have it stored in my parent's attic...but that wasn't one of the "borderline legal" methods I was referring to (cue sinister, echoing laugh)  >:D  What sucked was de-boobytrapping the CD players on my cars when I got rid of them.  Had to wear protective gloves and work really slowly... >:D

Yea D'amb, those photos are hilarious.  ;D  The Ebay seller I got mine from used both on the auction page and had me sold immediately.  The darn thing takes a nuclear power plant worth of 9-volt batteries, but it does light up pretty good an make a shrill noise.  Its good piece of mind your going away on a long trip and don't have a real-deal alarm on your car.

Canadian Lady
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 03:51:44 PM »

Yes, congrats to the new Mods! Congrats to the existing and retired Mods! I appreciate all you have and are doing! CHEERS from Canada!!  O0

Every Day is a Good Day!! -CL
little_bill
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 07:28:24 AM »

just noticed this now, thanks to matt for the years of service and KC and Bren for their continuation, and last but not least Schofield kid and d'amb, congrats , two well deserving and level headed and well suited folks for mods, great announcement. O0
i just wish there was a way we could show our appreciation for the hard work of the mods.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.- Groucho Marx
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 05:34:39 PM »

i just wish there was a way we could show our appreciation for the hard work of the mods.

I take cash, or major credit cards ... ;)

(Just kidding!  )
Richard Earl
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 08:11:29 PM »

I need to pay more attention. I just noticed this. :-[
I want to thank Matt for his kindness to me. You made me feel welcome on this board man. Keep posting cool Beatles things.

Congrads to Kid and D'amb. I always read what you two have to say in posts.  O0

Music speaks louder then words. It's the only thing that the whole world listens to. (Peter, Paul & Mary)
WeAllHaveItCominKid
Member Extraordinaire

They got a sign on him in front of Greely's?

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 05:49:46 PM »

I need to pay more attention. I just noticed this. :-[
I want to thank Matt for his kindness to me. You made me feel welcome on this board man. Keep posting cool Beatles things.

Congrads to Kid and D'amb. I always read what you two have to say in posts.  O0

I know this is old, but thought I'd give my congrats as well. You're both great MOD'S! Keep up the good work.  O0

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T