News: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood: now on disc and streaming!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The CEWB Definitive Top Ten List of Eastwood Movies  (Read 18671 times)
Rawhide7
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2015, 03:00:52 PM »

Yes Matt, I agree lets have another poll!
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2015, 04:54:25 AM »

The problem is I can guarantee you couldn't get 26 people to participate this time around. If you could, then go for it, but I don't see it. I didn't PM anyone to bug them the first time out, but I was willing to accept any and all votes, even if it was from someone who otherwise wasn't an active member of the forum. If they were registered, they could vote. I figured 30 was a realistic goal, and was hoping for more, and in the end I got 26 people to vote. To be honest, the only real changes I could see is Gran Torino breaking the top 10 and Letters from Iwo Jima falling off. Otherwise, it would probably just be a bunch of minor shuffling.

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
Matt
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2015, 06:43:13 AM »

You're probably right.
Moorman

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »

I missed this vote. I would have had For a Few Dollars more ranked higher than The Good , The Bad and The Ugly.   I feel its the better film...
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2019, 02:33:47 PM »

If I was doing that list today I would have to change a few things. Gran Torino is a 4.... every close to a 5..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T