News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Movie Night Survey  (Read 14210 times)
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 07:36:36 AM »

I'll have to take some of the blame for that glitch, because I was supposed to be the host. I was distracted by something I was setting up on my computer and I didn't notice the board clock was fast until it was past time to start the movie! :o
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »

I had forgotten about this survey, and that most people voted for the earlier start time. We'll try to start earlier next time!

Southern cat
Member Extraordinaire

The Man

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

The only thing with Sunday night means a Monday morning here. I do have half Mondays off but the other half, I'm at work.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »

This hasn't been posted in for nearly two years. Does any of our new regulars want to post their thoughts or does anyone have any ideas to improve our get togethers each month?

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Elizabeth77
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »

Since SK wants to know ...

1)   Do you prefer Movie Nights on a Saturday or Sunday night?

Sunday night

2)   Do you prefer the earlier or the later start time for Movie Nights?

Earlier

3)   If your schedule would let you join us on a given Movie Night, does your participation solely depend on the film we choose? Or if we picked a lesser liked film, would you still participate?

The only two things that could keep me from participating are my schedule and not having access to the film in question.  I've got most of them now, so that isn't too much of a problem.   :)

"Thought I was having trouble with my adding.  It's all right now."
TWOMULES

Email
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 05:14:32 PM »

1)   Do you prefer Movie Nights on a Saturday or Sunday night?

Any night is ok for me because 9pm in the UK is the ideal time. :)

2)   Do you prefer the earlier or the later start time for Movie Nights?

I feel we should have Movie Night at a time which is suitable for anyone who wants to take part.

3)   If your schedule would let you join us on a given Movie Night, does your participation solely depend on the film we choose? Or if we picked a lesser liked film, would you still participate?

I am happy to take part because the time is perfect and I have most of Clint's movies on DVD. O0
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 01:58:16 AM »

1)   Do you prefer Movie Nights on a Saturday or Sunday night?
Either night is normally OK for me.  Only trouble with a Sunday is getting up for 15 Questions the next morning at 3.15am

2)   Do you prefer the earlier or the later start time for Movie Nights?
9 pm is great for me but I feel we need to select the best time for as many as possible.

If your schedule would let you join us on a given Movie Night, does your participation solely depend on the film we choose? Or if we picked a lesser liked film, would you still participate?

I have all Clint's movies (not Hereafter yet, of course) so that isn't a problem.  I will participate no matter what the movie is unless I have a really pressing reason like a holiday.  :)
Aline

Email
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2010, 06:23:25 AM »

1) Do you prefer Movie Nights on a Saturday or Sunday night?

Sundays.

2)Do you prefer the earlier or the later start time for Movie Nights?

Earlier.

3)If your schedule would let you join us on a given Movie Night, does your participation solely depend on the film we choose? Or if we picked a lesser liked film, would you still participate?

I don't have all Clint movies in DVD or Blu-Ray due the difficulty of finding some titles here but I have most of them so I may participate in the most of times.
The Schofield Kid
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

All on account of pulling a trigger.

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 04:15:23 AM »

I'd like to get all our regular and semi regular movie night participant's thoughts on this idea for future movie nights here on the board.

Do you think it might be better if Movie Nights were set down for the last Sunday of each month?

Instead of posting and waiting for everyone to choose their preferred date like we currently have, do you think it would work better?

Obviously it may not always be feasible, but I thought if we had a set weekend it would take away much of the hassle of waiting for everyone to get on the board and saying what days they can and can't make it.

If the last Sunday was out for the majority one month, we could bring it forward to the Saturday or the previous weekend.

Since February 2010, only two or three movie nights haven't fallen on the last Sunday of the month, and with what eveyone has posted so far for March 2011, it looks like it will again fall on the last Sunday of the month.

Again I stress that if we decide that yes, we will now have the last Sunday of each month as our movie night date, but on a certain month the majority can't make it, we'll be flexible and change it.  :)

"Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't."
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 05:44:28 AM »

I'd like to get all our regular and semi regular movie night participant's thoughts on this idea for future movie nights here on the board.

Do you think it might be better if Movie Nights were set down for the last Sunday of each month?

Instead of posting and waiting for everyone to choose their preferred date like we currently have, do you think it would work better?

Obviously it may not always be feasible, but I thought if we had a set weekend it would take away much of the hassle of waiting for everyone to get on the board and saying what days they can and can't make it.

If the last Sunday was out for the majority one month, we could bring it forward to the Saturday or the previous weekend.

Since February 2010, only two or three movie nights haven't fallen on the last Sunday of the month, and with what eveyone has posted so far for March 2011, it looks like it will again fall on the last Sunday of the month.

Again I stress that if we decide that yes, we will now have the last Sunday of each month as our movie night date, but on a certain month the majority can't make it, we'll be flexible and change it.  :)

That sounds good to me SK.   As you said on the odd occasion it doesn't suit the majority we can alter it.
TWOMULES

Email
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 06:29:35 AM »

That sounds good to me SK.   As you said on the odd occasion it doesn't suit the majority we can alter it.

I agree. SK, I think it's probably would be better if Movie Nights were set down for the last Sunday of each month but only if everybody can make it and like you said, "Since February 2010, only two or three movie nights haven't fallen on the last Sunday of the month"

I'm always happy to take part and maybe if we know the actual date it would be better and we don't have the hassle of waiting for everyone to get on the board and say what days they can or can't make it.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:39:54 AM by TWOMULES » Logged
GreenEyes
Member Extraordinaire

"Po-lice trainin' ?"

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 08:29:46 AM »

^ Agreed.  :)

"Such ingratitude after all the times I saved your life."
Aline

Email
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 09:09:47 AM »

It's fine by me :)
Southern cat
Member Extraordinaire

The Man

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »

July, August, October and November are no good for me but every other month is fine.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T