News: In theaters December 14: THE MULE, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What was the last Eastwood film you watched?  (Read 216023 times)
AKA23
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1600 on: September 04, 2018, 01:34:07 PM »

I'm not doubting her acting prowess. I'm just not a big fan of hers.  She's still cute though.....

Thatís fair, Perry. You are welcome to not be a fan. It sounds like you feel about Amy Adams the way I feel about Barbara Streisand. I recognize that she can sing, but Iíve never liked her music.
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1601 on: September 05, 2018, 11:52:27 AM »

Yeah, I agree AKA....great singer, but Streisand can't act either and her directing skills are dubious..Part of my problem is I have no interest anymore with 'mainstream' movies today. So in a sense I probably didn't give Adams a fair chance... All it's become is comic books and remakes ( Papillon as an example) and I have no interest. I still feel Eastwood should had put Swank in The Changeling instead of Jolie. That I'm never changing my mind about......
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 12:00:42 PM by Perry » Logged
Bransford

View Profile Email
« Reply #1602 on: October 09, 2018, 06:03:42 AM »

Thatís fair, Perry. You are welcome to not be a fan. It sounds like you feel about Amy Adams the way I feel about Barbara Streisand. I recognize that she can sing, but Iíve never liked her music.

That's actually a great analogy. Anyway, I the last Eastwood film I've seen was 'The Mule.' Yes, I have a time machine...  Kidding aside, can't wait to see that movie. lol
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1603 on: October 09, 2018, 02:10:20 PM »

It's interesting, I've seen that Mule trailer about 10 times already. That's got to be Eastwood tapping on the piano.......
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T