News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What was the last Eastwood film you watched?  (Read 389017 times)
Perry
Member Extraordinaire

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1780 on: July 31, 2021, 02:11:32 PM »

Was watching The Beguiled ( the real one) yesterday. Still say that movie was so waaaay ahead of it's time. Pamelyn Ferdin still talks about her kiss scene with Eastwood on her website....
Besalynus

View Profile Email
« Reply #1781 on: August 20, 2021, 12:36:34 PM »

Oh, I've watched a lot of Eastwood films. For example: "A Fistful of Dollars", "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", "The Beguiled" and etc. An excellent actor born in the pre-war period! But even now our Motherland gives us excellent actors. For example, Elijah Wood. I can't imagine the Lord of the Rings franchise without him! What a talent! We recently discussed the Lord of the Rings universe at an excellent forum for movie and book lovers. Everyone is delighted with his acting talent! On that forum, we discussed other films and the actors. For example '"the hobbit" or "the histrory of middle earth". I'm glad there are forums for discussing various films!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:12:19 AM by Besalynus » Logged
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #1782 on: August 20, 2021, 06:29:04 PM »

Welcome to the board, Besalynus. It is nice there's still forums for movie lovers to discuss all their interests!
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T