News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account setup.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All Clint Eastwood's Western List  (Read 59957 times)
satty

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 06, 2008, 11:11:10 AM »

Hi Friends,
               Hfff...finally we have a consolidated and detailed list of Clint Eastwood's western at one place. From his Dollar Trilogy to Unforgiven with photos, reviews and quotes.

Just check this out at http://www.most-wanted-western-movies.com/clint_eastwood_westerns.html

Enjoy reading about charismatic and captivating Clint.  :)

KC
Global Moderator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »

The Magnificent Stranger (1967) is not a real film; it was a couple of episodes of Rawhide strung together, and Clint took legal action to prevent its being shown. I'm not sure it ever did receive any theatrical screenings, though publicity items were released and turn up on eBay and elsewhere.

Paint Your Wagon, The Beguiled and Bronco Billy aren't really Westerns, by my criteria.

Anyway, thanks for posting, satty.
satty

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 04:02:16 AM »

Hey KC, thanks for providing that 'insider' info on Magnificent Stranger...And Beguiled is not a usual western as everybody says, it is built on a western backdrop and old west events are the base of the story. When main characters origin from a solid western backdrop, I don't see any reason not to admit it as a western. Moreover, westerns are not just cowboys, steeds and winchesters ! :)

#1-malpaso-fan

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »

Hi Friends,
               Hfff...finally we have a consolidated and detailed list of Clint Eastwood's western at one place. From his Dollar Trilogy to Unforgiven with photos, reviews and quotes.

Just check this out at http://www.most-wanted-western-movies.com/clint_eastwood_westerns.html

Enjoy reading about charismatic and captivating Clint.  :)

Just wanted to say congratulations on your website, I will be in contact with you soon as I have some additions for you
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T