News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: stage adaptation of "Play Misty for me "  (Read 1095 times)
higashimori
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:51:25 PM »

:)   "  stage adaptation of the Clint Eastwood film "Play Misty for me "   

stage adaptation of the Clint Eastwood film "Play Misty for me

THE Playhouse Theatre in Lourensford Road is presenting for the first time, a stage adaptation of the Clint Eastwood film "Play Misty for me", A thriller directed by Norman McFarlane.

The show dates are March 25, 26, 27, 29, 31 and April 2 and 3.

The ticket prices are R45, Matinee R30 and there is a two for the price of one on March 26.

The booking office opens today from 10:00 to 15:00. Book at the booking office at the Theatre on the corner of Lourensford and Swalle Road, Somerset West or phone Penny on (021) 852 5182 or [email protected].

The Helderberg Rotary Anns will be hosting a gala evening featuring the play on Saturday, March 28 in aid of

local charities. Supper and glass of wine
Tickets are R70 per person and includes supper and a glass of wine. Supper will be served at 19:00 and the play starts at 20:00.

" They just don't make then like this anymore ."      " I just don't meet then like him anymore !! "
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »

Higashimori, you've posted several items lately without providing links. Please remember that we require links for everything posted from another Internet source.

LINK

But thanks for posting this! I'm moving it to the News forum. I don't know that we have any members in South Africa, but you never know ... and come to think of it, maybe Clint himself would be interested in this one. ;)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T