News: Watch Clint Eastwood's RICHARD JEWELL, now available streaming and on Blu-ray and DVD!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clint on BBC Radio 4 Feb 16th [Warning: Linked interview contains SPOILER]  (Read 1705 times)
Lin Sunderland

Email
« on: February 16, 2009, 09:37:51 AM »

There will be an interview with Clint Eastwood tonight on BBC Radio 4.  The program is called Front Row and starts at 7.15 pm. UK time.  He will be talking to Mark Lawson.

You should be able to pick it up on the BBC website radio 4.   If you miss it there is the listen again facility that will last until the next Front Row program is aired.

Here is a link to the Today program this morning were they play a little of the interview.   scroll down to 0728 am and click on the box.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:12:59 AM by KC » Logged
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »

Here's the link to the Front Row interview.    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00hhn5r

Quite a long interview and I enjoyed it.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »

I'm listening to it now, Lin. Thanks for posting. 8)

Warning to those who haven't yet seen Gran Torino: This interview contains a major "spoiler."
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:35:41 AM »

Warning to those who haven't yet seen Gran Torino: This interview contains a major "spoiler."

Thanks for moving my post KC  I deliberated for ages where to post it.     

Yes I should have mentioned the SPOILER.    I was sorry to hear it as so far I have not read or heard anything about Gran Torino because I wanted to see it knowing nothing at all.   :(
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 02:16:17 AM »

Thanks for moving my post KC  I deliberated for ages where to post it.     

Yes I should have mentioned the SPOILER.    I was sorry to hear it as so far I have not read or heard anything about Gran Torino because I wanted to see it knowing nothing at all.   :(

With that in mind, I've edited your thread title. Plenty of people worldwide haven't seen this yet.

If you're worried about where to post something in the future, you can always PM me or one of the other mods. Or just let us have the pleasure of swooping down and moving it. ;)

It is a good interview, though, and thanks again! :)
Americanbeauty
Member Extraordinaire

There's a darkness inside all of us ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »

I missed it and on their website only the latest podcasts are available. Kinda sucks  :( Same thing on iTunes -here it's actually worse, they only have one.
I think I am going to email them.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 02:21:26 PM by Americanbeauty » Logged

Make-'em-run-around-the-block-howling-in-agony stunning

"He that hath no beard is less than a man, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him…" 'Much Ado About Nothing' Act 2, Scene I (William Shakespeare)

http://americanbphotography.tumblr.com/
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T