News: Having trouble registering?  Please feel free to contact us at help[at]clinteastwood.org.  We will help you get an account set up.

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Netflix users ???  (Read 9595 times)
Christopher
Member Extraordinaire

The real me

View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2018, 07:01:09 AM »

I love Frasier. I haven't seen a lot of Cheers, just a few episodes here and there. I did watch the first episode not long after I'd finished Frasier on Netflix. Maybe I'll get back to it sometime.
Gant
Member Extraordinaire

His job ..... steal it.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2018, 12:53:35 PM »

Just watched Cargo and thought it very good..

Borderline burnout with questionable social skills
Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2018, 03:06:28 AM »

I've stared watching the new season 5 of Arrested Development, and I can tell it's already way better than season 4. The good part is they're conscientious about recapping the necessary plot points from season 4, because I only watched that season once and have already forgotten all of it. They made a "remix" of season 4, going in chronological order, but after two episodes in which it's all Ron Howard narrating the events, I gave up. Anyhow they seem to mostly be back in form with this season. There's eight episodes out now and another eight episodes to come at a later date.

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T