News: Now showing in theaters: CRY MACHO, directed by and starring Clint Eastwood!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Costume identification - anyone recognize this?  (Read 3944 times)
palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« on: April 15, 2009, 01:05:55 AM »

Does anyone out there recognize this? It was worn by Clint in a movie, just not sure which movie ..

I'll do some checking myself but thought I should post it here to see if I could get some help.

I would assume this might have been worn by Clint in "Honkytonk Man", "Bronco Billy" or "Perfect World"?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
The Highlander

I'm a llama!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:30:50 PM »

Does anyone out there recognize this? It was worn by Clint in a movie, just not sure which movie ..

I'll do some checking myself but thought I should post it here to see if I could get some help.

I would assume this might have been worn by Clint in "Honkytonk Man", "Bronco Billy" or "Perfect World"?

The movie, "Coogan's Bluff" also comes to mind. I can't recall if he wore a sports jacket in the movie, but this looks like the attire that Coogan may have worn during his time in New York.
KC
Administrator
Member Extraordinaire

Control ...

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »

Palooka, I love the av! :)
palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 12:56:22 AM »

Palooka, I love the av!

Thanks Man! You know, NEVER has a single picture made me smile more. I've plastered the damn thing everywhere!

Now, go look for me costume!  :)

Doug
Classic Member
Member Extraordinaire

"May I make a suggestion..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 04:29:42 AM »

It very much looks like the same suit he wore in Coogan's Bluff.

"Yes, well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of a park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy."  Frank Drebin, Police Squad.
Lin Sunderland

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 03:35:24 AM »

It very much looks like the same suit he wore in Coogan's Bluff.

Yes Coogan's Bluff.costume.

You know, NEVER has a single picture made me smile more. I've plastered the damn thing everywhere!
Hey Palooka you are entitled to plaster that picture everywhere.   If I had that chance I think I would beam it up to the moon.  Even though I am a little (lot) jealous I am SO very happy for you.  It is great to see a picture of Clint with someone we 'know'. O0
palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:52 PM »

Thanks Lin  O0

Thanks to all those that posted abou ther suit. I fianlly got a chance to check my DVD's this weekend.  Coogans Bluff it most definitely is. I had some additional photos of the back and lining that confirm 100%. Thanks for the help - much appreciated.

El bueno

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 09:05:39 PM »

I think you need a Coogans Bluff autographed cast collection to go with that suit :-X
palooka
Member Extraordinaire

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 01:42:22 AM »

I think you need a Coogans Bluff autographed cast collection to go with that suit

I agree. Especially if it was free.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

C L I N T E A S T W O O D . N E T